Guestbook disconnecting issue

Whenever I use my guestbook at KALUUB, the first time it’ll appear with only the messages (no faces & names with clans) then promptly disconnect me (if logs provide any insight, this happened at exactly 12:42 PM GMT-4 today). After the disconnect, rejoining the world, the guestbook works as intended. This is using the Steam version, haven’t tried it on any other version.

Here’s an image of what happens:

6 Likes

Same thing happens with me on my guestbooks.

Why is everything breaking all of a sudden

For me, it happens a lot with my guestbooks in @yousus.

Seems like a client bug. Does it only happen if you have the rights to the guestbook?

1 Like

I asked some people to check it out, half of them got disconnected, half of them didn’t. (None of them had rights)

But that was a long time ago, I will check it again now.

Edit: Just checked it again, it still happens. You can check it yourself @yousus. It happened for me with the guestbook on the left.

Thanks, it seems to happen there every time (you might need to access multiple books).

Alright, I think I got it fixed. However, it requires a client update so you’ll have to wait for the next update.

1 Like

Yes, sorry for the late reply

Hey there, it wasn’t fixed as I’ve just found out and it still happens fairly occasionally. I disconnected from this world multiple times before being able to access the guestbook properly. A video is linked to demonstrate it:

Strange, it had to do with multiple books and there’s only one there. Maybe it’s a different issue. What’s that world?

1 Like

The world was XLRA, I was just exploring random worlds at the time

Well, can’t replicate just by accessing it. It might be some other disconnect issue or even a database error when trying to load the book info.

I’ve been having this issue with guestbooks, pwe and gift boxes

What a great game