Hackers messed with my donation boxes and there's nothing I can do about them lol

If you put items in the box, the item goes to the hacker. They can also pull my excalibur rock in the world.

Aside from the spambots and everything else, GG and WP, PW.
Join neo nation, peace.

I saw chat on discord about this.

What I don’t know is can this be done at will to any existing donations box.?

It renders all of them useless, unsafe at the very least, if so. Also worthless.

Also I’ve read if your donation box looks like it has items (visually) but on opening it’s empty it means it has been hacked and must be reported to
PW email address

Maybe i should empty mine??

Nope, they can’t without full rights. They can just put fake donation that looks like empty slot witg colorful item frame. The issue why that possible is simple like always: if hacker trying to donate items with negative amounts, they will bug in the donation box (this works even if they haven’t got those items in their inventories. So this bug will happen even if cheater try to donate -999 bedrocks or draculas).

True, the server doesn’t check does player has rights to pull the sword. So basically hackers can use visual rights cheat and try to pull your caliburs every day, lol.

Btw, spambots are very annoying, now they sign guestbooks with their weird text.

I’ve reported so many I’ve lost count! I was actually starting to worry the mods might think I’m spamming them!

Nothing though in last few days … I was running at 10++ entries a day … It’s actually a relief . Have they been prevented or just given up ?

Just give up, they can create new accounts automatically

idk what makes you think it doesn’t work, the last screenshot clearly shows it does. I haven’t received a new item since the egg bazooka

May be because no one donated or hackers filled all of donation box slots. Your screenshot doesn’t prove that hackers are able to take items from box.

They can only add fake items which no one can’t take.