Have YOU Seen These Games? Or

Sooo [Coming Soon] There’s Obviouslii Games Similar To PW, And With Growtopia Be… [why am i typing everii word with caps?.. wtf]

Anyway, there’s obviouslii games similar to PW, and with that, GT was technicallii the first one on the block, and manii people consider anything else made in the genre, a “clone”.

So with that knowledge, I’ve done some research on these “clones” and came up with the following video [released in a few days, go set a reminder] [AND VOTE FOR PW!] [maybe… idk… vote for the game you think is the best…]

Are they anii “major” games that i’ve missed? obviouslii this video doesn’t cover them all but, what are other games that are closelii related to pw…gt…bw…st…dcp…ppw… etc

A Video About Sandbox MMO Games | | p.s Thumbnail below [inspired by PeterW]

I have spent too much time and effort on pixel worlds to swap to another similar game, I also love pw too much to stop playing

1 Like

i’ve just been playing GORILLA RUN, GORILLA RUN AVAILABLE NOW ON APP STORE /s

2 Likes

That’s an AMAZING game too, I love the perks that make you swing and scream like tarzan :rofl: hilarious game! others should defo try it!! /s

I know pw, and gt since i play them, the rest are kinda either never heard or play, social first is obviously i tried but my phone overheats quickly from playing within the first 5 mins

I’ve played everything except whatever the socialfirst game is called. I actually played pixel planet when it first released (and did the heinous act of trying to use clickteam fusion, I am not the same person anymore).

xD oh you been through some shiii

It onlii overheats on my samsung gal A50, and my LGG5, both phones are dead now tho…