Hello and i am Ronen Shalmaev

Very bad advice, I think he was trying to tell Ronen that helping the community doesn’t need for you to be a mod and have ban powers, you can simply report illegal activity

1 Like

He’s got a long way to go if he thinks fame is a requirement for becoming a mod.

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you but…you cannot be a mod. Why?

Well, moderator status is only acquired when the devs trust you, and you’ve been playing for 2 or more years, etc. Mod status is NOT acquired by requesting for one in the forums.

you are already part of the community even though you don’t have lots of subs! It doesn’t matter whether you have 83 or 10k subbers, you are still part of the community nonetheless.

You could email support or DM a mod if you want to report a scam. In fact, the game has in-built reporting tools if you want to report a bad guy.

As I said, requesting for mod status is NOT as simple as making a forum post about it.

but still though, even though you can’t be a mod right now, what you CAN do is report bad guys - just wrench them and click report. You do not need to be a moderator to report people. I hope this helped :slight_smile:

EDIT: And oh yeah! If you are under 13 DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Why? Well…this site collects data, and if you are under 13 and the site collects data from you, that’s a violation of COPPA. So, for the safety of everybody, if you’re under 13, please leave.

3 Likes

Yes ronen please leave there is no point keeping up the ruse your over 13

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

6 Likes

No you’re not going to be mod

Now go away

Eeeeee

1 Like

i nominate this guy as a moderator

finally a man of culture

1 Like

Since everyone keeps making memes

Okay. ㅤㅤㅤ ‎ㅤ ‎ㅤㅤㅤ ‎ ‎ㅤ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

Your thread is the better of my Noob Insult thread you should be proud lol.