Hello and i am Ronen

Here we have one of the finest scholars of the English language

6 Likes

RonenPw is my chanel name on yt

this whole thread is cringe to be honest, i am also secret moderator :smirk:

6 Likes

omg you can help me to be one?

can i be honest, are you sarcastic or real?

are you a mod? i am want to cuz my brother got ghost hack

no i am not why do you think like ?

non of us isnt moderator, you cant be mod when you just ask, you need to have basic knowledge of english wich you dont have, you must know the history of pixel worlds, you have to gain reputation, wich you again dont have, it takes time dude, there are hundreds of ghost hackers out there, tell me how you find the one who scammed your brother?
moderators job is hard and stressful, not just like: yay leggo ban persons!!

idk if you real mod have proof? go to world subtoronenpw if have some

ohhhhhhh you not have proof?

why you not come you scard?

If you’re going to act that way, feel free to straighten yourself out or leave.

2 Likes

you mod???

No, we are people who discuss things on the forums. Forums are like a chat between players.
There are of course moderators on the forums, although not very many.

You’re likely a troll, in that case, nice try.

4 Likes

Yeah ronen we were just joking we are not actually all mods😂

i recommend you to translate what i was sayng with google translate.

Making this kind of topic is making me think if you’d have the moderator rank, you won’t last long.

If I were you, you should not. It’s like working as a military and every mod has their own medal of honors.

If it’s a troll, then the main forum account of his will get terminated. I’m excited.

Hello Ronen, I don’t think this is the correct category to post this.
Also, mods are chosen by the devs and admins mostly through the Mod applications which is said to be closed now I guess.
Anyways If I remember correctly, there is an age requirement to be a mod, but no requirement of having 10k subs.

Just keep playing to enjoy the game and if being a mod is really meant for you, then you will be.

Also note that Orangehairguy and Shawn were sarcastic as they aren’t Devs nor admins.

I still can’t believe that some of these replies weren’t even sarcastic :no_mouth:

2 Likes