Help PLS ghost hacked :(

So i today wanted to sell items like mannequin mask I gobal message then hacker take ghost hack pls help @EndlesS @Freak I need it back

@Jake pls someone help me @Dev

I know it can be frustrating to lose your items from a ghost hack, however you can’t get your items back if they where stolen. Email support@kukouri.com if they have enough proof they will ban him/her.

LOL ahahha i think can get back but need inform developer as many people losing items from ghost hack need rollback @Jake

Unfortunately, this is not the right way of going at this issue. You should not ping them like that, but instead write an email to support. There is no front of the line passes here.

2 Likes

Wait but you and edu are the same ppl :thinking:

you can’t just ping. It’s very useless. Just email the support and they’ll be responding you in the next 7 days? Don’t fret out, and never drop your items.

Give a valid reason, time of incident - FarmMiner
Give the scammers name and why did you drop in the email

Good luck with your case!

Welcome to Forums and There’s no point tagging devs and mods to give your items back. If you have proof then send it to support@kukouri.com. If none, its hopeless.

This sub-forum was created to seek for help. Why do I feel like these people are attacking again, sorry if I feel it that way.

And 3 replies were almost the same which is I suspect as a spam. SMH

While the sub-forum was created to seek help, yes, pinging every moderator/developer in the forum isn’t a great way to go about it.

They’d do better by getting help through the support email.

The way I see it, this sub-forum is more so about in-game questions, such as “Does anyone know when this item was released?” or “How many days will it be until [Insert event here]?”, instead of issues such as this. Jake’s thread backs this viewpoint up.

I am so sorry for you. I dont know how you can get it back but try to get more items and sell it and buy new mannequin mask. I can help you.

Pixel Worlds is haunted :ghost:

No he is YVG, the guy thats uh h;ow do i say this nicely, makes 20 pl a month with some ‘unusual’ tactics, he got ban.

1 Like

thanks dm me if posible