Hey this might sound like a super stupid idea. Hear me out

What if… there was a central goverment in pw. For fun. With parties. Like… that could not go wrong… right? That would be legal… rights? I mean…
Tbh i dunno how we could get this to work. I guess there could be a vote. And maybe the party that got elected could… I dunno. A war would propably start… that would be fun. I will get hated on for this post… but i like the idea of the chaos that could start. Am i the only one who would kinda enjoy the chaos? The playerbase might be separated though and might go too far… ye this is a stupid idea.
This post is kinda pointless… unless…
Nah

1 Like

this would be a fun “smp” idea, but not for everyone. would they collect taxes? what if they become corrupt. if they control people they can force people to give them all of their bytes or get banned.

The title is accurate. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

What a wonderful idea! You’ve got something new; I’m not sure how you thought of something like this. It seems fun, and it will be fun if you know what I am saying, but do not underestimate your idea; it is great, not pointless, or anything like that. Keep giving out ideas; you never know where it leads… :wink:

I believe it is crucial to minimize the inclusion of politics in games. Most people come here to escape from such complexities existing in the real world.

1 Like

hey yo bro described the modern world in 4 sentences

2 Likes

I would establish the Pixel Worlds Communist Party or PWCP for short.

I also put my own business there :eyes::sweat_smile:

yeye smart idea bro lemme just make u sell those 100k items for 10k cuz i want

This is a good take i did not think about.

Ye, but what if…
I mean i have seen big groups of random ppl teaming up ingame for a common goal. And it would unleash chaos… but it could go wrong

Ye the system might get corrupt. Maybe there would be a system to ban these ppl. Maybe by putting some trusted members of the community to check on them. Though that would be a bit tiring for them i guess. Anyway, nice reply

I already started a party. I am doing this.