(Hiatus) I'll turn YOUR sets into stylized character designs!

Before continuing though, remember that this is just something fun for me to do at random, so don’t be too upset if I don’t do your set since this is mostly a means of me practicing character design and artwork. Hope you understand!
That being said, here’s an example of what “stylized character design” means:

Based on my MaskedMan’s art contest entry.

As you can see, it’s a lot different than if I were to just directly draw the character. I’m taking aspects of the set, changing things up, adding new stuff, taking away some things, until ultimately I end up with a character based on the set rather than a direct recreation.
Of course when I finish the art, feel free to use it in profiles, videos, whatever floats your boat. (Just don’t claim you made the art obviously LOL)

My schedule for drawing is wacky so it might take me a while to make these, especially since I’ve got many large projects going on (such as an indie game I’ve been developing for a few years now :eyes:)

Here’s a link to my Newgrounds in case you want to see my other art!

P.S. I’m pretty bad at drawing “regular humans” so don’t be surprised if I mix things up with them :wink:

One entry per person, please! Thank you!

Drawings done:
shadowoflol
Mindaw
Oskukso
Pig6462

16 Likes

18543_2

1 Like

2 Likes

here’s a random one I made in a minute’s time that I actually kinda liked

1 Like

1 Like

howdy fella, green lantern lookin’ ahh comin’ up!
greenscreen purposes

1 Like

1 Like

Screenshot_20220523-121359~2

1 Like

From your set, I thought of a sort of blade arm reaper thing with a little christmas spirit

P.S. I’m doing these drawings in a random order based on whatever one I just feel like doing next

12 Likes

Nice, your artstyle reminds me of a certain comic artstyle

1 Like

Thanks! My more “humanoid” designs are actually based on the Scott Pilgrim art style, with a good dash of Steven Universe inspiration.
I actually mostly just draw furries though but humanoids are fun too

2 Likes

pls draw bwax if you draw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Screenshot_20220609_121002

1 Like

WOW I LOVE THIS

1 Like

I bet you 10.000 bytecoins that you cant draw this set :smirk:
resim_2022-06-09_145030567

1 Like

The art looks amazing, good job.
In case there’s still a spot for another commission, here’s mine.

1 Like

Might as well :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hehe

2 Likes

Here in case you don’t have enough entries >:D

3 Likes

Generally I’m not the best at drawing regular humans, but I decided it’d be cool to take that jetpack and go all the way with it.
Now I made a My Hero Academia inspired superhero who uses bubbles (really, really strong bubbles).

16 Likes