How to change account password, if i don't remember gmail

i don’t remember my email and password, i’m logged in, in my computer, but i want to reset the password, some help?

Can’t you see your email ingame from the “account” tab? Then just recover your password using that :slight_smile:

I cant see it fully i only see part of it

Well yeah, you’re expected to know the gmail you used.

1 Like

Sorry for late answer. You can search strings in the process with some programs like process hacker or cheat engine (the second is illegal). There you can search part or email and find your full email address that linked to your account

Here’s a step by step guide to getting your account re-secured if you’ve lost your gmail name due to “reasons”.

• Ingame see the first letter and last letter or whatever of your gmai

• You stated you’re logged in on pc, so your gmail’s in your browser]
  • Go to your gmail and search kukouri

• If you don’t see kukouri anywhere in that gmail, then try another that belongs to you
  • Use the forgot password button ingame, and enter all your gmails.

• If you forgot your gmail used ingame, it must mean one of two things
      1: You bought the account
      2: You have multiple gmails & accounts
      3: The account is a stolen account
      4: It is not your account
      5: You deleted your gmail which was used to sign up
      5.5: You created the account using a false / non-existant gmail, and you goofed

If none of the above work

• send a support email to “support@kukouri.com

• show anii receipts that you’ve bought anything at all within the game to verify that you own the account, and ask to have the gmail removed from the account as you don’t remember the password / name or typo or whatsoever it may be.
  • Click as tho you’re going to buy an IAP

• If you’re on Android, it’ll take you to your playstore in which is connected to the game that was downloaded through, it may be that gmail that’s connected to the game.
    • If you’re on PC, it’ll take you to your steam wallet, which is where the game was downloaded from, but this doesn’t directlii link to the gmail, i know this first-hand.
    • If you’re on IOS. that sucks.

If all else fails

• there’s nothing that can be done, and you’ve just got to hope you never forget your password.
    • TLDR, You’re screwed.
1 Like