How to know if item will rise?

Spirit items recently rised alot, and it’s not because of inflation because other item price is staying put. How to know if item gonna rise and why? Also is red pwr armor rising?

It’s not a question that can be answered ! Do you have access to a crystal ball?

The game suffers from a lot of manipulation. If you follow it closely enough you can profit from others efforts.

Ok rare event items can often be linked to when the event is running again but other than that no

Red pwr isn’t so common imo

i’d say there are between 5 and 10 in game now, but it never was common

1 Like

I reckon that’s close to it

I recall seeing a world that had several in … maybe 6? Its a long time ago, sadly I can’t recall it’s name .

I also don’t remember ever seeing a player wearing it in game …

that can’t be real, no one has ever seen someone with more than 2 of them and of course it was EkipAli who had those

Well I’m 100% certain there was two both facing eachother mannequins were offset by a block or two.

Perhaps the others weren’t red … It is a long time ago ~ 2+yrs, in fact older than my now main acct…

I hadn’t really seen stuff like that before. Quite an eye opener. The world was minimalist and neat.

Whilst I’m on the past there was another world which in this case I have looked for, unsuccessfully that had lots and lots of mannequins with sets either side were display cases and storage . Certainly the most sets I’ve ever seen… I’d just like to nose around it again :grin:

In light of your comment was he Russian then? Cos he duped anything and everything!

Unbeknown to me at the time (yeah I was being naive) he said yeah “I’ve got a Leaf Knight Claymore somewhere”, get back to me in a few days…- I never did btw …

That man I blame for the duping epidemic which has plagued PW :cry:

he is turkish and he duplicated only a few items himself, most of what he had was from the russian that he worked with and they actually didn’t duplicate whole red pwr sets but just the armor despite his duplicator and other duplicators having it several times

1 Like