How to spend/get gems?

So I created my account like 1100 days ago. but started playing now.

So from what ive understood is that main ways to get gems are Mining, Nether, or Farming. But I dont know what farmable is the best.

And if I were to get gems what should i spend them on for max profit?

I recommend you try fishing buy some rod and fishing you will profit if u get much :fish:

i think spike bombs are one of the best. Fishing is great way to get gems too and pets too.

which rod would be the best and do I just turn the fish into gems or should I sell them in PWE?

Titanium superior is best but its very expensive.

which rod would be the best and do I just turn the fish into gems or should I sell them in PWE?
[/quote]

Do not do that. Instead (depending on your budget) buy a pro fisher set, whistle, glasses, Bamboo superior or carbon superior, and fish using a specific lure (common for superior, uncommon for carbon) . Once done drop all the fish in a world use the radio to sell the fish gems 2.5k/1wl.

You should definitely try Mining or Fishing. :+1:

If you’re willing to sit through them I’ve had success watching ads dierctly from the store and from the tv’s getting 1000 gems in total

i can get many gems by nether.
fishing is a little bit hard for me since i still have the basic rod.
mining is cool, but the mobs suc-

Good luck, and oh yea. dont waste your gems and use it wisely.

Mining is the best way to obtain gems, don’t try fishing i don’t recommend you it unless if you are willing to afk all the time.