How's the card game so far guys?

Honestly for me it is a good time-killer. When I got nothing to do, or I am waiting for my order to be fulfilled, I can have a a battle with players. I also find it fun it actually exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed it so much I already know a few tricks.

How about you guys?

2 Likes

Getting destroyed by RNG (by getting 5 effect cards in a row) and people who are lucky enough to have 3 legendaries in their decks :slightly_smiling_face:

Overall, it’s fun and heart-racing if those 2 don’t affect the game. It’s all down to strategy, baiting and predictions.

4 Likes

I originally thought that it was going to be a boring update since I never played any card games and cards didn’t interest me but surprisingly it’s really fun. I really want to open lots of card packs but I know I need to save my gems but it’s hard to control.

2 Likes

Honestly it is pretty fun to me, it comes down to strategy and luck.

What I don’t like is that it is kinda pay to win.

1 Like

Im presonally loving the update
Spent 300k gems on packs and got pretty good drops
Heres my deck if anyones interested

2 Likes

OP deck. :v

Btw, why do you use so many effects, and what’s with the common Wood Elf Scout, Is she good?

1 Like

Besides the gold, I’m quite sure the wood elf scout is good in 2 elements. The other 2 elements however are really weak.

2 Likes

I see

1 Like

Still failing, but I’m having progress (I haven’t played the game actively, the reason why I haven’t learned yet)

1 Like

Great. :slightly_smiling_face:
Especially when you win against your friends