I am officially quitting

Played this game too much, got over 3.6k hours on steam and multiple thousands on forgotten steam accounts and mobile hours are a blast too.

This game just became too boring, there is nothing fun to do anymore, friends are not really friends, and in fact over the course of 6 years that I have been playing this game, I got no other friends from Pixel Worlds to talk to on discord/play other games with them.
Call it bad luck, but I’m grateful it all went how I wanted it to go.

Game became hard to play ever since 2021, lost interest and barely played it.
This game was awesome at one point, but went down hill since 2017, kinda.
There were few good updates, like Nether, which never got a V2 , and the lore, since easter 2018/2019, don’t know precisely.

Since Music the mod quit, felt like an empty space since he was one of the mods that would actually communicate with players, Dev too, was one of the best mods, only those 2 I know of and experienced, they wouldn’t care about fame people, but would communicate with everyone. Good old days, the golden era, whatever you wanna call it.

This game no longer is what it is due to obvious reasons , and I’ll have to officially quit since I didn’t felt like playing the game no more.
These days I just login just for my worlds to not disappear, and for the sake of Ro-Story, and multiple rare worlds I own with locks that I do not know of.

The only OG friend will remain emanuelus, true guy, was around my age, but now no longer here.

He’ll remain my idol for the game.
Truly I want to start a story thread but I am too lazy for it, and don’t really know how to start it lol

Guess this is it
I may remain as whatever you all choose to call me,

The god of parkour, the hacker, the scammer, the most toxic player, the most annoying player, etc.

Annoying nicknames at one point, but it is what it is.
Oh, and also…

Note down all the world’s I own with world lock and small locks, be prepared cause there are over 400 worlds at least locked with world lock and other hundreds locked with small lock, medium lock and large locks, don’t forget the OG Battle lock.

I may come back at some point, but I am 80% sure not, maybe I will still come back online from time to time so my stuff will not disappear, but till then, goodbye Pixel Worlds Community.
Love y’all
Peace :dove:

4 Likes

Sad to see you go… i hope you’ll be back later… :slight_smile:

Ro bye-ta

I mean I guess you’re right, imo it’s probably been going downhill since 2021 maybe 2020 if I’m feeling generous.

Communication is also abysmal.
but we do have some good news, that I can’t mention here :blush:

Sad to see you go, and please don’t hesitate to tell me all your world names.

Thanks!

BAHAHAHAHA

Good luck with your future endeavors.