I buy this world i hand to know is this a hacked or glichs

i buy this world from a guy the owner say he found the world in decay i just hand to know is this hacked signs or glichs ther is 4 sign one is rainbow one is the same but black one is all of the countrys flags in pixel world one is idk who to say it that all i can say i will not say the world name i just hand to know hacked or glichs

2 Likes

probably glitched signs

1 Like

It’s just glitched, no need to worry.

1 Like

(:smiley: _____________________-

If am not mistaken, it’s actuallii illegal to own these worlds now…
a few have been confiscated by admins, well, Gen 1 Admins and Gen 2 Moderators.

Lokalapsi and Zithii now i know have confiscated worlds & NicoKapell has confiscated illegal pet names and such.

Also, it was glitched, however now? to do some things on a sign, you’d have to bypass game code, which is hacking.

And i don’t think what you have there is hacked, it looks like html code which can be used in pw, hence <color=blue> is a thing and <width=99> and other codes like that, you can try

<rotate <bold <scale <size <color <strikethrough <invert <italic or <i or <b <u <s and there’s more but uh, that’s all i can remember. I can’t use the back end but it must have the back tick in order to work, it works within forums, so if i was to give the example it’ll be a part of the text this is an example of bold, obviouslii. and to end it, use / before the command </ which makes it back to normal.

1 Like

i use edit on the sign it says <scale=99><color=black>jswa<scale=99aww wwelle finf
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

but the sign is still ok with the wairt glichts

YOOOO NO WAY LMAO. I have such world but i already quited the game. THEY WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE

3 Likes

The commands use a basic HTML/CSS from what I know (I know a little html, spent like 2 months to realise javascript was brain hemorrhage causing).

1 Like