I got coal block from xmas calendar

Who else got coal block from xmas calendar?
Does that mean I was a bad pixelian? :confused:
The black hoodie kinda cool , sadly I have to buy it.

Rip me then.

1 Like

Does the “Coal Block” thing stays permanent?
(Say you get warned once, you’d get coal block for the rest of your account life?)

1 Like

I got black seasonal hoodie. I was a good boy this year. :sweat_smile: And I think it is something as a yearly thing more than forever.

its visual bug i had the same thing just tap on it

1 Like

Ah I got banned for bullying a person that bullied me and called moderator when I didn’t .

you got warned/banned before then it means krampus cursed you

same, and not to mention its alr worth 2-4wl or mabye dropping?

I got to buy one but don’t want to buy one since many people got them free :frowning:
It’s sad to see that the guy that bullied me acted as the victim and I got the ban.
Same reason due to that guy was that I got kicked out of the clan , LIGHT , donated a lot of gems there , , was the only one active there , xp each day , gems every day.
Sucks to see this community is a backstab for me and that I lost trust in humanity.

1 Like

Dude calm down it’s a game, if you bullied someone that bullied you, you’re not as good as him. You got banned and you didnt got the hoodie that’s all. No need to attack the community. I dont know what happen when you got kicked of the clan but you may know that the owner can do whathever he want with it.

2 Likes

dont hold grudge. and let us forumers help you.

1 Like

Rather do some self-reflection instead of deflecting and looking to blame it on someone but yourself. Aspects of your described situation is not a one-way street where everything is black and white.

1 Like

One day you’ll get blackmailed.
How I attacked the community?

1 Like

“I was banned from the Pixel Worlds Game Discord Server due to saying the f word multiple times and ended up with a permanent ban due to toxicity.”

Ahem, ahem.

1 Like

K?
20 characters needed

this thread is becoming drama thread, haiyaaaa

Uh why are you talking about blackmail ? You should assume what i said instead of defending something that you know you did not well.