I lost my items after a crash

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today to express my concern regarding a recent issue I encountered while playing pixel worlds.

During my last session, I was in the middle of designing my world and swapped my main set which includes my Excalibur sword and torment mask etc. when I encountered a technical glitch i disconnected in game and when i try to come back i cant enter my world that im designing name is @DUN and it took me a while to enter my own world after that, when i entered my world i saw my world change from the old design and my expensive item that includes Excalibur sword is gone in my mannequin the whole set is gone and one of my cheap set got duped and it double now. Unfortunately, this resulted in the loss of a valuable item in my inventory called Excalibur sword that cost 18m-20m. I have been a dedicated player of pixelworld for quite some time now, and I have invested a significant amount of time and effort into building my character and collecting items. Therefore, losing this particular item has been quite disheartening for me.

I understand that technical issues can occur from time to time, and I appreciate the hard work and dedication of the development team in maintaining the game. However, I would like to request your assistance in resolving this matter. I have attached a screenshot of my set before the incident occurred, which clearly shows the missing item.

I kindly ask that you investigate this matter and restore the lost item to my inventory. I would be more than happy to provide any additional information or screenshots that may be required to assist you in resolving this issue.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon and having this matter resolved.

My In Game name is:Jooselyn

World name that i lost my item: @DUN

Time : 4:00-5:00 Pm Philippines time
Date Happened : March 3, 2024

1 Like

Please refer to this thread and contact support:

Sincerely,

1 Like