I might quit soon + the Minecraft experience

Heloooo, it’s me again, Laris! =D

So I’m thinking of permanently calling it quits on the game. It’s not because of anyone or the lack of updates, I’ve just outgrown the game already. I’m planning on giving away all my items and giving my world to a friend.

Anyway, I’ve been playing a lot of Minecraft multiplayer with my friends on the Herobrine.org survival servers. It’s quite fun, and it has a player-based economy and shop (kind of like PWE, but accessible at all times using commands). if you wanna play with me, lemme know!

Multiplayer is so fun, especially since I generally don’t play survival. There’s just something very fun about working to make your builds from raw materials instead of the game just straight up giving it to you. The satisfaction of placing your last block is really immense!

Pictures

My house in-game. The survival server has a “claim” function that allows only you and trusted players to modify your land, preventing griefs.

The spawn area, different from the actual survival server. Here a player is opening a loot box.

The player warp, Park

The main End island, significantly griefed. The server claims that the island is regenerated every day, but I highly doubt that.

A rare blue axolotl, the ones that only have a 1 in 1200 chance of spawning. I bought this from the auction shop for 3500 server currency.

Anyway, if you wanna play with me, send me a personal message. And if I do quit Pixel Worlds, I will be giving away all my possessions. This post is not sponsored by Herobrine.org!

8 Likes

Sad… (i also will quit if there is still no devs for 2 more months)
Also i play minecraft (both version)

I really hope the devs save the game, and hope it doesn’t take a long time for them to come

The dying community is also reconsidering my choices of releasing my comic and working on any future issues.

Well gl in Minecraft and irl

1 Like