I present to you

Are you tired of this game? Hate doing the same thing over and over again? I present to you my magnum opus, my swansong, and my most perfect creation of Pixel Worlds. The Pro Giveaway.

This setup has a unique structure with a 100% utilization record of pissing off all your contestants, making life hard for everyone, and getting a laugh out of a couple socio/psychopaths.

Setup a bone gate on top of your prize for cheater prevention and you’ll be on your path to success in the world of giveaways.

Disclaimer: Giveaways of this nature have been known to result in sudden, unpredictable, and severe cases of rage, low IQ, shortness of breath, nausea, fatigue, dehydration, boredom, regret, and severe panic attacks. If you experience any one of these symptoms, immediately stop hosting your giveaway and talk to your doctor. We assume no responsibilities derived from injuries and or illnesses caused by misuse and hosting giveaways of this nature.

Note: AA batteries required. Batteries sold separately from package.

Let us hear from a couple of customers about the quality of our unique giveaway.

========================

“very good and fast, tyy” (3.5/5 :star:)
~ somerandomuser123 xx-xx-20xx

“stupid bad i hate this it is confusing and hard to use” (1/5 :star:)
~ you_suck xx-xx-20xx

" The best service ever – friendly helpful and very professional! (5/5 :star:)
~ bob xx-xx-20xx

========================

See if this type of giveaway is right for you. Pro Giveaway. Your one and only fun in this world.

~end of commercial~

==============================================

Yeah. I’ve been using this type of giveaway for a couple of years to ease my boredom from this game.

Any type of obstacle giveaway that utilizes trigger traps, or pirate/eyeball cannons wired to switches that players can hit, with ease of access (i.e. standing still and holding space/lmb) will result in the enjoyment of trolling for players who need a quick rush of brain endorphins, dopamine, and giggles.

You can also use it to get rid of trash, functional props, some other miscellaneous items, or expensive stuff if you’re feeling generous.

Giving away items will result in extreme regret and guilt of the loss of your valuables in 10-20 minutes after you’re done.

Remember to place a BONE GATE ON TOP OF YOUR PRIZE to allow legit pros to get it, and prevent cheaters from ghosting onto it.

3 Likes

this is genious and evil at the same time, also fair for everyone