I will riot if this is the legendary mask

I will come straight from Estonia to Kukuori Mobile Entertainment and tell them to change it! :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure this would be a ultra rare item.

2 Likes

I really hope. Earth said that this is a legendary mask in his recent video. But I am 90 percent sure it will be an ultra rare. But you never know

jake said he hasn’t shown any of the legendaries so dw lol

2 Likes

I didn’t watched the video yet… from where he got the info ?

Also the mask and wings are usually a part of a set and it’s somewhat hard to make wings for that kind of mask imo :thinking:

2 Likes

This mask is questionable :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

he just said that cuz he thinks it changes your skin to gray, like the other legendary masks

Yea… but that not 100% sure.
It’s like saying “You will need get 125 stones to buy the Blade of Turok blueprint and then need 3 nether shards” without being sure of it, just because you heard someone telling that you will not get the sword itself in the vendor.

Basically rumors… that one of the reasons why i disliked the video.

3 Likes

The pixel head from the 2017 Halloween event does too, so that wasn’t a great prediction on his part.

1 Like

-We already have grey skin color from mannquin mask
-We already have yellow eyes from snake lenses

This mask really doesn’t offer anything new. I hope that it’s not the black tower legendary mask.

1 Like

and the pixel head mask aswell gives you grey skin. but the black eyes :open_mouth: