If you had 1 million gems

Let’s say you just won pixel world’s jet design contest and got the 1 million gem prize, what will you do with that amount of money? 1 million gems is a lot, I’m curious about how you guys would spend it if you had the chance.

Personally, I’d probably start a lure shop and invest on some lure packs. Doubling the amount of what I had.

Feel free to answer even if you didn’t enter the contest. I just set it as an example.

6 Likes

Prob buy stuffs and giveaway it

3 Likes

I would buy a bunch of Owl masks and giveaway it

3 Likes

I’ll craft fire sword, and dominate the nether, secret base, and PVP worlds! ; )

Edit: nether… with firesword… really?

3 Likes

@oXEJXo_777 Don’t do that start a lure shop get like 450 wls then buy the fire swords for 250 wls it’s a huge waste of money to buy it with gems you lose lots of profit

Like who would buy sjp for 400k gem when you can buy 110 wls 400k gem is worth 160 wls

4 Likes

I’m new, so I’d probably ask advice from you guys here on the forums, then buy whatever I see as most profitable. :+1:

2 Likes

Buy lures and make a lure shop

3 Likes

Buying lure packs, basic seed packs and the VIP hair pack are the best ways to invest your gems at least from what I know. There could be more though.

2 Likes

save it up maybe buy a blueprint but save up the rest

3 Likes

Use most of them for wheel.

1 Like

Take over the GM chat.

1 Like

This thread is “what would you do with that amount of money” not “what would you tell that guy over there to do with that amount of money”.

Probably same. I’d be able to post the entire Fitness Gram Pacer test in GMs.
I’d also donate a good lot to my clan.

2 Likes

I would spend them to buy building materials, and the rest I’d just give it away.

2 Likes

100% help myself and others

2 Likes

When new item comes out and it worth to buy then I would buy it with the gems.

2 Likes

Probably would buy Valkarie Wings Blueprint because I don’t have plans on using them and I suck at blacktower

3 Likes

@Bluvox i was just tryna help him bro if he ever gets a lot of gems he shouldnt be spending them in the wrong ways

2 Likes

I can safely say that I would somehow find myself spending those gems on items I would eventually give away. Been there, done that.

2 Likes
  1. Drain them on boosters
  2. Enjoy the moment opening boosters
  3. Regret

Or just buy random stuffs/wls i guess

2 Likes

To be honest , I Just make Pixelart + Parkour Adventure Worlds, or Artkour worlds,

Like i always do.