If you have 3 wish, what would it be?

sorry for being an absolute idiot but:

don’t exist

Are you dumb? or didn’t you read my post,

I said flaws AND perfections

Having a hivemind is giving all humans a similiar identity, seperate traits is also what makes people human

I did, otherwise I wouldn’t know what I was talking about, and I do know what I was so this isn’t correct.

depends on the situation. But the real question is, are you dumb? I was stating that NO ONE and NOTHING is perfect, that’s why I said:

Anyways, let’s not go off topic here.

I wish for

1. I get accepted for my dream job
  2. Get into a good college
  3. for everyone else to have a good life, including animals like my pets.
1 Like

omg, you really are dumb, you didn’t even freaking read my reply, lmao

like I said, I was stating that perfections weren’t real. You’re basically saying that humans that don’t have “perfections” and flaws aren’t human. Call me and idiot, but that’s what I got from your message.
And I also said let’s not get off topic.

1 Like

You really are making me doubt your intelligence, I SAID FLAWS AND PERFECTIONS, you’re taking what I said out of context, NOT EVERY HUMAN IS PERFECT, AND THATS WHY I SAID THEY HAVE PERFECTIONS and flaws, if your gonna comment, please atleast read before you speak

Thanks for the compliment!

yeah, I know. If I didn’t know I wouldn’t be making this comment. Last response before I get a mod on here, so here it is.
NO HUMAN BEING IS PERFECT AT ANYTHING!!! This happens to be one of the meanings;

Perfection meaning

(pəˈfɛkʃən) n. 1. the act of perfecting or the state or quality of being perfect.

I’ll edit this later for more info I got to do something really quick.

Dude, I hit rock bottom a long time ago lmao
And I’m only getting a mod because I’m tired of arguing when I did NOTHING WRONG

1 Like

Really? Your that low to get a mod because your losing an argument.

Your literally stated what I said here lol

I said that humans have certain aspects that might be perfect, and this might lie in specific traits, I NEVER said all humans are perfect or have complete perfections, thats why I said humans are always going to be flawed no matter what but still may have certain perfections

i recommend you stop replying before you annoy me, DM me if you have a problem

You literally made that definition up.

Elaborate please?

Did you mean me? (20characters)

1 Like

Im confused which definition?

no

1 Like

The one that actually makes sense.

2 Likes

oh ok

1 Like

I never gave a defintion. lol

Anyone want popcorn? If so, here you go! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

nice snarky remark. Instead of being sassy just dm me lmao

1 Like