I'll have your brain fry from philosophy

Imagine pw made scamming legal, would you scam?

Now imagine I make a new game, in which you’re supposed to scam. Would you scam?

Now imagine if pw makes scams legal, and starts claiming that you’re only supposed to scam in pw, and that’s the main purpose of the game. Would you scam?

If you gave different answers for paragraph 2 and 3, could you explain why?

If you gave different answers for paragraph 1 and 3, could you explain why?

And if you didn’t, then could you explain why so many people do otherwise?

For example, you have noone hacking in regular minecraft servers, because it’s against the rules, and they would probably not want to hack even if it suddenly became legal, their conscience doesn’t let them.

And then you have these servers in which it has always been legal, and everyone does it, (like 2b2t) and doesn’t feel bad about it.

The thing is I don’t know how to scam :slight_smile:
So eitherway it won’t work out if I try to scam or not

I already scam lol

I wouldn’t scam mostly because I respect others’ hard work and such.

You know what my mind is too blown to think about this :exploding_head::slightly_smiling_face:

@Totul
Maybe you would know the answer master.

1 Like

yes, i mean look at the game thief simulator, you’re supposed to be a thief, if the game is to scam and everyone knows that it won’t be the same feeling as getting scammed in pw where you aren’t supposed to be scammed, if that’s what’s the game made for ill do it if it’s fun

1 Like

And why isn’t it the same feeling?

1 Like

because you know the whole point of the game is scam or get scammed, you’ll surely now you’ll be scammed at any time

It still feels bad for the person getting scammed, it doesn’t feel better than getting scammed in pw.

well if it’s a scam or get scammed game i’ll just accept it, you can’t fry my brain >:)

and why would you accept it?

because that’s the point of the game, not like pw where the point is getting rich and making frens etc

So if pw suddenly announces that the goal of the game is scamming, you wouldn’t feel bad getting scammed?

well kinda, the whole point of the game changing isn’t the same as starting the game with that point

And why is that? That’s the original question.

there’s an example, a new player who started pw after bytes became the main currency and a guy who was used to wls and now he have to work with bytes, stuff will be easier for the newbie since he never used wls, it’s the same for this game, a newbie starting a game with the point of scamming will be easier than someone who was used to the old pw where the point is getting rich and scamming makes makes harder so yes

1 Like

no need for examples, need for explanation.

didn’t that explain it enough? why

It doesn’t explain anything, easier why?