Im felling bad as hell

I don’t know why I decided to talk about this here and now, but I think there are people on the PW forum who can help me with this
For the last year and a half, maybe even two years I have been feeling bad (not in terms of physical health) everything feels the same and gets boring very quickly. I used to be able to come up with different things almost every time, but now I come up with something new 2 times a month (at best) in general I feel empty, as if I have no organs, bones and everything else.
Could this be due to the fact that I rarely go outside and hardly communicate with anyone? (I have no friends)

3 Likes

In any case, there will be a lot of errors in this publication because I decided to use a translator

I’ve been in a similar situation to you before, it’s completely normal. I would recommend taking up some new hobbies, like a sport or a club, not only will this fun for you, but it will help u meet new people too. Maybe spend less time on PW and social media (I see you on here a lot). It won’t be an automatic fix but i feel if you do these thing, it will defo help your mental health

This is good advice, to the op, how old are you if you don’t mind answering it? You don’t have to be specific. I want to give advice but my advice depends on the age of the person I advising. Ringo_lad has very good advice here, I agree.

1 Like

Im 13. I had some “traumatizing” things when i was 11 so i think that costed a impact in future

The problem is my town. Its small and everything we have is mostly for kids(5-10 years) so i have no variants to chose from.the thing thay making it even worse, that situations like mine obe is rare here. Everyone in my age have 10-20+ friends coz they are meeting them in kindergarten and going to school with them, so, they know ppl already, and than they are finding more friends in process of learning in school.

Oh, sorry to hear that, first of all, I’m not a professional or a doctor. From what I read, you are young but the way you talk is somewhat mature and it’s a good thing, it is also good that you are aware of what is happening to you and your situation but for you to get bored fast with things for your age is I’m not sure if I can say it’s normal. Ringo_lad’s advice on getting new hobbies, like a sport or a club to meet others is good. like you said your town is small and some people are friends because they are childhood friends, I think you are still young try approaching them, you can still call them your childhood friends, try talking to them having small talk with them exchanging interests and hobbies will start the bond. Also, you can get a pet (dog or cat) if you don’t have one try to focus your attention like walking it every morning or noon or if you don’t like dogs or cats, get fish or anything as an animal pet. Always remember that it is not cringe to say this kind of problem to your parents, sister, brother, uncle, or aunt, it’s best to get their opinion as well. Not all of the people on the internet will reply like we did positively, some may say worse to you but I know you are mature enough to know the difference. I wish you a happy new year! Good luck!

PS: I know it’s hard to sometimes start a conversation but it’ll be worth it! Nothing will change whether you talk to them or not. Your everyday life will still be the same it’s just that at least you can say to yourself that you tried talking to them and you tried your best. It’s okay to make mistakes, its part of growing up!

1 Like

I have a cat in the house but she is not mine. My childhood friends forgot me because they went to one school and I went to another. And those in the same school with me, for the most part, became not the best people (They often visit the director because they organize beatings) so I have no childhood friends left. I can try to walk in the morning, but it’s quite dangerous because where I live there are more than a pack of dogs walking around (from 12 to 30) I know the city well, but I’m still afraid to go out in the morning. I tried to tell my parents that I felt bad, to which I heard “you’re making things up, stop.” I sometimes wonder how my mother was even hired as a psychologist. I’m afraid to just approach people, because firstly, it seems to me that I’m ugly, and secondly, you can just say “hi” to a stranger, to which he will begin to threaten you with violence (Mostly they just swear and leave, so it doesn’t come to a fight). Also, I’m scared to be in public places when there are a lot of people in them (my legs are shaking and I’m sweating a lot), children (from 1 to 7 years old) irritate me extremely. I can’t get to know a person normally because I don’t dare approach him/her because of my insecurity (I also don’t like prolonged eye contact, it scares me for some reason)

But i really like waking when its 06:00 - 10:00
At this time it is not as dark as at night, but it is still dark, and there are no people on the street

Oh man, you’re saying that your mom is a hired psychologist changes your situation big time and this is still happening to you. First of all, bro don’t think that you are ugly, there’s no such thing.

You need professional help, man, I know I might sound like a broken clock but you need to explain this to your parents in detail, or you can ask your other relatives that is an adults. I know this might sound contradicting but it’s okay to not be okay but it’s not okay if you did not do something about it, I hope that you get the help you need as early as possible.

Did you try sports or join an art club? What interests you the most besides gaming on PC or mobile? Sometimes having a hobby makes people come to you like for example if you play a guitar, you can interact with people who play guitar or other instruments if they see you play one they will approach you.

I’m 26 now, and playing a guitar in my younger days does the trick for me, I know every situation is unique and not the same. I’m currently waiting for my employer so I’m playing PW again to burn time and then I encounter your thread.

I still hope that you get the help you need man! :pray:

1 Like

Thx for caring about me, that really helps.
I do not have any hobbies(tryed football, tenis, ski, karate but i like was there for a month and than i quitted)
I do not play guitar or doing arts as well.(i tried myself on paper and in ms.paint and this was really bad, just believe me)
So uhhh the gaming is only thing im doing (i also can’t lot of games coz both my laptops are not made for gaining and they are not able to launch gta vice city what pcs of that times was doing good)

Im pretty useless without a company. I was in a company one time and that was awesome, ppl liked my ideas. Btw rn i cant even draw my characters coz im bad at drawing

its just puberty and having no friends. I have identical situation and also im dumber than i used to be. there are not many things you can do so just wait for puberty to end (age 19-22)

I need to wait 6 years? Its kinda long

Hope u have good life @TNMOXA puberty SUCKS

1 Like

Honestly, I’m ready to agree with your opinion

Nah, i can’t affect anything. Unfortunately, in russia u can be the best man that humanity have ever seen, but u will starve to death if u will not have an education and friends

im sorry for you bro. finding friends is best way to survive this time

1 Like

Go outside touch the grass (Not literally) Make some friends

Making friends is hard + grass is dead coz of cold