Im helping people constact me for help

Ask me for help i will help you

1 Like

my stomach is hurting please help me

3 Likes

I’m a single father of four (4) children: two (2) daughters, one (1) son and one (1) non-binary human being.
My family has been in trouble for a long time now, but recently it got way worse… We have no food in the fridge, no bread, no water because I’m unable to pay the bills… I tried getting a job but all of the bosses that i worked for are being very rude to me because of my stink.
What should I do, mister Loll12345678910?

2 Likes

I would like to become the very best and catch all pokemons and don’t have enough pokeballs, what should i do?

The man doesn’t even want to reply. I’m losing it…

help

help

where is my help

i need it

I need a better pc please

Please help me to get 100 million bytecoins. :grinning:

Hi i wanted to ask for help i am playing my game i canceled the order and leave the game when i leave i got 1.4m bc but after maybe 5 minuts i start playing and i got 600k bc what do i ddo i lost 800k bc pls help me with this and sory for my english i dont know so much words and i am bad in him pls help

Your best bet is to contact support@kukouri.net with as much detail as possible (timezone, time, what happened, your ign what you lost the world etc.)

Okay thank u

śr., 24 kwi 2024, 00:32 użytkownik SHORT via Pixel Worlds Forum <support@kukouri.com> napisał:

Hello i got a question what i have to do when the suport dont answer

just wait they’ll answer in a couple years or so

1 Like