I'm stepping down as a Moderator after roughly 6 years

I started my Moderator Job in PW back in March 27th, 2017. I was offered by a humble guy named Zak to help watch out the forums. Cough back then forums has a way way better look and easier to moderate compare now.

A year later roughly April 2018, I was given in-game powers if I remember correctly. But seeing the situation, I like the forums better. That’s why I still stick to the forums more than in-game. Then roughly 2019 I got my Senior Moderator role.

I never want to be someone that gain popularity over my powers, and my main goal is to keep low profile in-game and everywhere. I wouldn’t want the world to know that I am a moderator of Pixel Worlds. With that, I am lurking in the darkness of PW, and never reveal my identity to the public in a massive scale. Only the forum people would recognize me

I apologize if any actions of me moderating doesn’t satisfy you all. I’m trying my best to make the best decisions. I always hope that never showed any bias and always did to try help as many people as possible. Specially in the recent years, where the game situation isn’t really that good, there’s nothing really much I can do. Plus, with the whole forum revamp makes things complicated because the system is rather… odd. The game tends to get more boring and more close friends that I have start to go separate ways. Other than that, I’m very busy trying to achieve my study goals and focus on the freelance job I currently have. And my life gets harder because of one situation and other.

With that, I decided to stop my Moderator Job. It’s almost 6 years and it’s been fun.

37 Likes

You will surely not be forgotten in the community, and I hope people can look up to you as an example of an amazing community member in future just like now. Wishing you the best in the path you will go further in your life. Thanks for being with PW, goodbye and good luck SEAF!

Another mod down :frowning:
This is sad to think that even mod tend to say the game is getting boring. It is really different for everybody. I hope some mod or even the developers itself can still see that Pixel Worlds still have bright future. It is not the game needs to be fix it’s also the community. Players are more focusing on Profit than having fun. The game has many fun features in it. It’s just the community don’t see it. BTW I don’t know you cause I’m new in the game also I’m from another platform before. But you will be miss.

2 Likes

sad to hear but yeah good luck with your studies <3

Cool!

helloo :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: (20characters)

Hi! Be happy I logged in just to reply to this lol

2 Likes

i happyy :heart: :heart: :heart: (20chars)

Quite surprising to me. This just seems so out of the blue. And 6 years?! Holy cow. I honestly wonder how people can even stick to something for so long. I didn’t ever think you’d be that old.

Welcome to no blue gang

4 Likes

Now do coop with me and wabby

Sad to see such an old moderator drifting away… I really hope for you to do well on your freelance job and on your studies :)

1 Like

Legends never die, Love you SEAF

Cya SEAF Nice having you in PW

Good luck with life man
Wish you the best :pray:

yessir

(20characters)

Another mod down. When is the game shutting down already?

1 Like

Swag :sunglasses: (logged in to write this)

1 Like

This is so true …

Even during the just ended clover event i was seen as odd cos i wanted to also go and do stuff In the game .

I have vast assets but not millions of bc nearly all other players don’t understand why i don’t sell stuff …

They all want bc.

For my $0.02 worth part of the reason is the shift in player base and the cultures those players come from. I’m quite sure It’s a big part of why there is so much begging now as well

2 Likes