Inventory feature: Select items to drop/trash

However it’ll never make it any less they’re fault because they have to type a confirmation

1 Like

It’d still be 100% their fault, but some may need the chance to learn. Of course, there will be the people who repeatedly get scammed, regardless of how many chances you give them to learn.

I think they should have an even more distinctive precaution warning for these kinds of scams when they begin playing.

That’d be a smart idea, a tutorial at the beginning of the game that teaches the player about various common scams, and how to avoid them.

1 Like

Or just having people read the text on the “drop item” screen(s) that are meant to avoid getting scammed

I feel like that would just get ignored by most people.

and drop games, no matter how much the player is provoked, always comes down to the players decision to drop :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Well any help will work. Lol

To some degree, yeah. Something is better than nothing.

How about ‘safe mode’ like in other games which would change nothing, but disabling it would remove warning prompts? Or there could be a simple system to only let player drop/destroy the item without warnings while in your own locked world?

I think we all have been waiting for this, lol. :white_check_mark:

I’m guessing the 2 No’s wants us to suffer.