Invisible Email account

Hello, i’m currently experiencing a bug about my account. I already saved a email in my account and already verified it a years ago, but it still doesn’t show up in the game menu. Now, i’m trying to change my saved email from the account but it prohibits me and only says the email is already in use. I contacted support but still hasn’t responded yet. What can i do to resolve this issue? Thanks

Try typing your email in this format, it sends it to your email under a new link.
[Original Email] - ThisIsAnEmail@Gmail.com
[For PW Login] - IngameUsername+ThisIsAnEmail@Gmail.com

I Actuallii use this, because after a ban issue, the gmail was indeed removed from the banned account, however, the server seemed to not see that, so by typing an alias with + then the gmail, the game recognizes it as a seperate gmail, but anything written before the + is invalid to google, however you must remember what you’ve typed, if you want to send a forgot password to reset your password, and or change gmail later-on etc.

Sources

What is the +1 in Gmail username trick?

Trust Me Bro

I tried everything you said but it still doesn’t work. My account only show the word set email and if u clicked that button, It will show you that you have to insert a new email (even though i already have one). And if i tried to input any other emails, it will just display that the ‘email is already in use’.

PS: I tried contacting support but still hasn’t responded to me yet.

Oh this issue happened on my alt, this was loong ago tho, my fix was to login on a different device [whilst at work…] and set the password there, it being a different IP as well as a different device worked for me.

But otherwise, i’m unable to provide further help, as you’ve alreadii contacted support@kukouri.com , i’m afraid you’ll have to wait, and make sure you have your password written somewhere irl so you don’t forget it, and the gmail that should be connected, you’ll need all the verification you can provide via your gmail sending to support.

I wish you luck.

yeah, sure bro. Thanks for your help!!

1 Like