Is Pixel Worlds dying?

3 Likes

It’s a well made video

Your argument is possibly missing something.

What if the games owners don’t care about old players? For me this is the problem

There is tons to do for new players. In my mind there have been and is plenty of those.

The user stats always seem flawed , as you rightly mention in your vid…

Also there are updates a plenty.

However expanding them, such as new farming, new fish, new monsters or dare I say New mechanics? NOTHING

To me the only focus is keeping events alive , perhaps fresh would be a good word.

Good idea to rework existing , linking them up I suspect is huge…

Last point I’m not sure lokalapsi is really involved anymore.

Perhaps the game is better described as stagnant, because older players play it out and or move on the game no longer progresses.

My $0.02 worth

well, yes. The game is kinda dying right now, i have no other things to do but to play seizure/competitive games lol.

• pixel worlds is like fall guys, the game is dying but still theres players active

Pretty good video
I agree that they should rework older updates to make them more accessible for the community (I actually made my own post about this, if u wanna read https://www.pixelworldsgame.com/t/jet-races-are-a-huge-missed-opportunity-imo/20167 )

I do believe PW will one day return to its peak, as long as the developers listen to the community and grow their development team.