Is selling account/ username legal

So basically I’ve played pixel world a long time ago
To be exact, I have 3 accounts dated 2k days old.

Coal
Xoal
Doal

And I have many offers from people, 10m bytecoin whatever that is? I’m not sure right… but I just need some help on whether it’s legal, who is some trusted midman I can see proof of, what are the usual price of a midman etc and etc. I’m trying to get back into the game, I don’t really need a rare name or an old account I just need some funds to start the game off. Or is there any people out there willing to play together? We can discord call and play together it’ll be fun :slight_smile:

It’s illegal, and now that you’ve publicly said the usernames they’re likely to get banned if the ip changes even slightly

1 Like

Hi. Welcome to the forums, and back to the game entirely I guess.

Selling accounts is not legal. Though it’s pretty cool you have 3 that are that old. I’d be happy to VC and play with you in about an hour.

1 Like

I was just asking whether it is illegal to sell account / usernames now that I know it’s illegal, of course I wouldn’t sell it. Thank you for the clarification, if it actually gets ban I’d be extremely disappointed.

That sounds great let’s add on discord, what is your discord user? Mine is coal#6040

Welcome to Pixelworlds where a 2-digit letters has a value over 100$

He didn’t say crap about saying he sold them. He just said he got offers of 10m bytes.

Ok and neither did I say anything about him having sold the account

You kinda did actually. You were referring to him selling his account when you said this
"

Yes it refers to that, that’s not what you said though. You said I did say he sold it.

It’s illegal did you know?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.