Is the forum getting slow?

Has anyone else experienced the forums taking more time to load each page?

1 Like

Nop, works fine for me even tho i use 3g internet to load the forums.

it works fine for me

1 Like

Well, i have to do like 4 captchas on PC and 1 on mobile, gets pretty annoying just to enter the home page. Other than that, yes, im also experiencing slow page loadings.

1 Like

weird, i don’t have anything like that.

1 Like

Hmm… weird… i just load the forum page and i don’t need to do any captacha, even on mobile…

same here

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been a bit slower for me too.

2 Likes

Yeah I it has been abit slower than usual for me also

2 Likes

Yeah same but my internet is 5g? :sweat:

Haven’t had any problems with loading pages.

1 Like

I tried to enter the forums today in the morning and it didnt load so I left it on in my browser thinking that it would load, after like 3 hours it didnt so I just closed it

But now it loaded for me in like 10 seconds so idk whats going on lol

Well… it’s seems that it’s like region based… like in some countries the forums don’t load because of bad connection with the servers…
I didn’t noticed a long loading recently even by using 3g internet…

No, just the same annoying captchas all of a sudden, with trucks and airplanes - except every time I have to reload the page anyway because it says the page isnt available whenever I finish the captcha… it’s so annoying

2 Likes

Yes i am

thats a you problem

2 Likes

For me it’s on mobile it never loads.

2 Likes

Probably chaptcha suspect you guys are robots! Well im with captcha since i suspect you are robots trying to take over the world!

1 Like

More players seem to start experiencing the same thing. Did PW switch to ubisoft’s servers cuz they were cheaper or something?

made me smile lol
while saying smile, lets respect @smile70