Is the game still alive?

Heyyy I used to play pw a lot back in the day and wanted to remember old times by downloading the game once more but a lot has changed hahah. I wanted to know if people still play the game because I got a little overwhelmed with all of those byte and fishing servers and every server is a fishing server hahah

Are there any og players still alive?
My in game is Roger btw

1 Like

Well, I donā€™t really know what counts as ā€œaliveā€. The game has a decent amount of players, not as much as the og days had tho. Iā€™m not a real OG since I donā€™t have an account older than ~900 days. Iā€™d say itā€™s somewhat alive, even though dupers/hackers are running the game.

1 Like

The game has completely died.There are like 3x more hackers and there is little moderation, there are no good updates coming out and only 4 admins who have given up on our beloved game
The lore is gone too sadly because of the admins not taking care of ADE and SAECULUM

Welcome back! Youā€™re Roger from the old forum, back from the beta/global release times, right? I recall you, interesting to see some familiar faces popping up like that occassionally. Have fun with the game; itā€™s much better than what it used to be at the time despite any current issues mentioned here, certainly worth checking out.

1 Like

haha yeah the same guyy. Nice to see that old players still enjoy the game :))
I was wondering if you could still make some profit by farming? Iā€™ve lost all of my worlds due to inactivity but still have plenty of spikebombs seeds. Are they still farmable n stuff?

Yes they are.But as you find all the new features you will get bored because they now make no new new updates instead they just make copies of the old ones and add a few items

Yes it is .

In fact if you farm smart you can make a lot ā€¦

Players have been deep into the current event which makes stuff not from it harder to find ā€¦ Iā€™d go as far as to say work on farmables from other boosters .

There are a lot more players who all they do is trade and try and control the market , plenty of fake sales. Sometimes I think this aspect of the game is being controlled by just a few super rich playersā€¦

There have been a lot of new event items since you last played , but the daily and VIP bonus prizes are fixed to each month and havenā€™t been changed in several years.

Also re farming there have been no new crossbreedable items for a very very long time . That said there are probably 600+ different seeds in the game - this has just posed an interesting question , how many are there ā€¦ :thinking: Not all are crossbreedable of course, nor all farmableā€¦

Enjoy

That is awful, idk how this happened to the game

1 Like

It is very awful indeed

1 Like

game is like zombie half alive cuz owning company has no workers so all they can do is add few items every few months also whole game is flodded with dupes and scammers so hard to enjoy the game

Bots, scammers and market manipulators kinda ruined the game.

Ye also inflation

Yeah, itā€™s alive and kicking, somehow lol.

The game unfortunately fell off hard, man.

It woke up for some reason, but the blackmarket is way too bigā€¦

1 Like

In short , Yes.

It struggles with manipulation by a rich few. Then on top of that all the open hacks, dupes and those annoying botsā€¦

There is little or no ā€˜community managementā€™ at least nothing like it was.

The game has stood still in terms of itā€™s development for years. Yet there have been plenty of new to it players coming in ā€¦ To most of them itā€™s just as amazing as it was to usā€¦

Thatā€™s my $0.02 worth

In short, get it, eheheh

The game, well people play it but itā€™s dead.No new updates.Bad staff.Many hackers. The only thing thatā€™s keeping it alive is new players

Dead i thinkā€¦ maybe idk

I get what you mean but itā€™s fair to say there seems to be a regular stream of players who return as well ā€¦ the op is just one example .

They appear in my worldā€™s and I usually try and chat with old timers xD at pixel station. They are easy to spot and they usually have the older xp level as well - Iā€™d go as far as to say there is one there daily ā€¦

Yes I go there every day just to see whats what ā€¦ Iā€™ll check out my stuff on PWE as well

ogs are still here me with my friends 2400+ days 2017 started and still we have alot of fun with the events and its a good start for new people this days . maybe the game needs content but game like that chilling farming mining game{etc} is good with friend meet people is still an amazing game

2 Likes