Is there a resource for tile/seed drop rates?

I’m looking for info like: “Soil blocks have a X% chance to drop seeds and X% chance to drop the tile when broken.”, but for all/most blocks. Does this resource exist?

(Sorry for the noob question, I’m kinda new to the game, if this topic doesn’t fit the forums, feel free to delete it.)

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist anymore

1 Like

there is 4 chances
it will drop
it wont drop
it will drop seeds
it will drop gems
25 percent chance for all (its a joke xd im sure all have chances)

1 Like

There is no information about this except whether it is farmable or non-farmable.

1 Like

This topic is one that recently saddened me .

Basically there is a decent enough resource, page is still up , but they stopped playing . It was their own web page

Some :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:#$@:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: idiot found their world and decided to loot it… I know the only way this happened is because they must have got it from their web page

As for their PWs world I remember visiting it early in the year and it was fine. I decided to pop back a few months ago lock had gone and place raided …

I did put a new WL on it and had a major rant on the Ham at the time LOL.

Anyway I have the resources to try and fix it but not the time… Will I ever do it ? Maybe .

I have this page open in a tab right now easy enough to navigate it from here

There are efforts in PWs as well by others.

Remember to use the Wiki page as well as long as the adverts don’t bore you to death!

1 Like

The developers do not allow people to hack into the game to obtain these information, you can get an average number if you conduct a study with many people.

1 Like