It's now official

…That nobody here gives a single crap about Wii.
Jake has confirmed it on yesterday’s stream. I asked him 2 questions related to WiiConnect24, and he has answered both of them like “what…” in an annoyed tone.

And as such, I’ll stop posting all posts related to Wii, WiiConnect24, or Miiverse, effective immediately.

So did we win? ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Yes. You won.

:congratulations: !

4 Likes

I genuinely think you have an unhealthy obsession. When I was 12, I was super obsessed with Pokémon, every moment of my life was pokémon and I annoyed everyone else around me with how much I talked about it.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Fun fact about Pokémon:

I wasn’t obsessed with them back when I was young. But I found them by complete accident. There was a box with like 4 books for small children, and I used to read them. But somehow, I found a Pokémon card in it.

In school drop-off, I showed that card to the “school drop-off” and they were interested in it. Then I somehow started a trading emporium, where the dropoff always had cards to trade. And I got a card that I think was rare in exchange for my card I found randomly. But back then we used to think that HP equaled rarity, so…

cool meme

@Desti whos the meme lord now.

when we tell you to stop: ignores and continues
when jake says that: stops immadietly

Well, y’know, he has the BanHammer+ and can give me a nice 10Y ban if he wanted to… I value my account more than Wii memes.

Why would he ban your account because you talk too much about wii lmao

1 Like

He seemed like he was REALLY annoyed when I asked him.

And you know that he banned someone for 41 days for a grade 2 swear JUST because he was in a bad mood.

but that’s still not a proper reason to ban someone from game.

1 Like

Not being good at parkour is also not a proper reason to use godmode but here we are.

It would be better if Jake could visit more than 2 parkour worlds in one stream.

Still, I would much rather watch a stream where someone tries to beat a parkour over a stream where they just bring up the admin panel and cheat cheat CHEAT just because they can.

If I record a video of me playing a Minecraft map, would you want me to:

• Beat it like it’s intended
  • Type in /gamemode 1 and FLY to the end

so you would like Jake streaming 1 hour of 1 parkour world?

Saying that jake would ban you is ridiculous.

Also here I am again telling that your ignorant as #$%@

We gave you a gazinquinzapgazatrillionbillionmillion

Reason why God mode is useful so LISTEN.

IM SORRY BUT ARE YOU ACTUALLY DEAF IM TYPING IN CAPITALS SO YOU NOTICE ME

LOOK AT THE 91 PERCENT RATIO BRO YOUR WRONG YOUR SO WRONG.

also I know I’m ranting and being rude but I’m actually beyond caring your IGNORANCE is UNBELIEVABLE the world doesn’t revolve around YOU, YOU can sometimes be wrong.

Rant finished :grinning:

Man we’ve seen the dark side of orangehairguy hes kind of a baddie :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

You missed my entire point.
You WOULDN’T want to watch a gameplay video of a Minecraft map where you just go into /gamemode 1 and fly to the end.

And to resolve the problem of 1hour long parkour worlds, Jake could just complete the world OFFSTREAM and not play like he’s the god of all PW.