I've been hacked, and I won't be back ever

yeah im fostgg lol i lost sooo much stuff

Literally like 1/3 of PW is hacked now

ok i’m pretty sure 1/3 is unrealistic i don’t think it’s anywhere near that. But maybe we need to figure out a dataleak possibility if there has been one between seemingly innocent programs or discord or something.

1 Like

Well still a lot of people being hacked.I might of over exaggerated :sweat_smile:

this is so depressing.

1 Like

Yes, Yes indeed. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

If a Dev cannot trace one rare item or see through records items being taken from a world then they simply have no control or don’t know what they are doing.

Even if an item is seemingly taken by the legitimate owner it must go somewhere, otherwise it would still be in their account …

How so this cannot not be traced nor seen??

With no security the game really is dead.

That is so serious a full rollback should be considered imo

rollback would save but it would make new players lose their progress so they wont.

They “traced” my hackers items and said they banned him, next day he told me he sold my stuff for 300 dollars and said my password in game, and threatened to log into it again.

They do nothing.

First up did you get your items back?

Especially the unique ones which cannot be replaced anyway!

It’s borderline negligent of PW to allow this to happen .

I also don’t believe his $300 story I
call bs.

One last thing how was your password acquired?

Dude change your password!

Surely u know his username??? Also by doing that he’s breaking about 3 game rules

Also Make a way longer password

he was in a rush, he could have easily sold it for more.

Regarding me getting my items you already know the answer to that LOL
He probably bruteforced it

He’s kind of a doomer

i must agree with antonis, there is much worse that could be said and he is calm enough with it

1 Like

no sir
this picture is obtained from deep databases containing jake

2 Likes

honestly i dont even care if the guy that hacked me gets banned i just want my stuff back bruh eventho ik theres no chance i get them back.

So more people getting hacked hm?

1 Like

Game suffering from hackers. U can seen in one of my posts how much damage they doing in one day

1 Like

Hacked seems to have different meanings between players

Fact. Duping has seriously damaged the game.

I now regularly see players at pixel station encouraging others to come to them to get items duped.

I’ve also seen a player claiming he can hack accounts … On this it could just be a scam to get money out of players - it’s not like that player can report their own crime if it doesn’t work! - but none the less it’s out there

Finally my little bro knew several of his own mates passwords, not because he was being malicious or wanting to steal stuff , he just knew, changed his own because of this too… he’s 100% honest in fact. However it does highlight a potential reason of how passwords can leak out.

Anything I see like I mentioned I now try and video/photo and pass it on … It might only be a drop in the ocean but I might just catch a big fish . Btw anyone who feels I’m wrong to do this or whatever doesn’t care about the game.

1 Like