Jake and his Social Security Number

You’ve gotta be joking you made up a whole tier list for admins and even made an abbreviation.

I’m not even sure if your serious.

:joy::joy::joy: I would have liked this post but I’m out of likes bro :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This forum is only for people above 12 years olds.

1 Like

yeah so why are u here? shoo!

:joy::joy::joy: some entertainment this guy provides :joy::joy::joy: Keep going bro but try not to get banned! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That is not a tier list, it depends entirely on an employee’s authority.

T0 is minimum, which is for interns.
T5 is maximum, it is for the CEO.

yeah @Orangehairguy, listen your dad @Ondrashek06’s wisdom

Your the most immature person on this forum.

Me or… that guy?

Why don’t you listen to your own dad and go do something else

Pretty sure @Orangehairguy was referring to @ChineseMaolow, assumingly? Or, unless he finds you immature too, which I highly doubt! :grin:

That guy

check my message please

lmao how convenient and ironic for you to reply to him with this :joy:

shush ur annoying orange lol :tangerine:

The title sounds like a dox for some reason

Yeah, I also thought the same when I created the thread.

I believe there is no employer-employee relationship in Twitch or any streaming industry for all that matter. If they are, then they’d have to be paid at least minimum wage. This seems to fit more into “independent contractor” or what not.

“Independent contractor” basically means “You work for us, but we can give you less than minimal wage because you were never classified as an employee”.

Too many legal loopholes that are being abused. Such as “legitimate interest” on tracking cookies - EU law states that it has to be easy to revoke consent on tracking, so they do the same exact crap they used to do, just with it being labelled “Legitimate interest”. Unless you of course have the time to toggle 200 “legitimate interest” companies’s switches off.

I had to toggle 200 of these off when I visited one site. Took 10 minutes in total.