Jetrace Boss Event

Hewllo I’m back with a new event idea, have fun reading and tell me your opinions after you read everything.
:arrow_down:
DATE
°Event Days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
°This Jetrace Boss Event starts after Nether Boss Event is done.
INFO
°After you finish jetrace, you can go to boss fight at the top of the world by entering the portal.
PRIZES
°If you die by the boss, you won’t lose anything, but if you kill the boss, you will win 100 extra tokens. So when you leave the world, you’ll have 300 tokens with blocks, props, traps in total.
°The trapdoors opens under that room after you kill boss, and from there you can collect jetrace blocks, decorations,traps to make your own Jetrace World.
BOSS ATTACK
°Boss has two attacking style, the first one shoots fireballs by flying up and down.
°The second one starts when the boss’s health is half, launches missiles, and you have to dodge these missiles.
More types of attacks can be added, I just found two.
PLAYER ATTACK
°Boss stops for 5 seconds after each attack and does not attack, during which you can reduce his health by attacking him.
IMPORTANT
°We can only play 8-10 Jetrace per day and Event staying for 3 day so We will see boss 30 times in total and if we kill him that means people grind more blocks, props, traps for their own jetrace worlds.
°Its Important because jets will be more common in future since there will be some jets in community items, so we need better jetrace worlds to play with those jets.
**WHY? **
We can only play 8-10 Jetrace per day and Event staying for 3 day so we will see boss 30 times and if we kill that means people grind more blocks, props, traps for their own jetrace world. Its Important because jets will be more common in future since there will be some jets in community items, so we need better jetrace worlds to play with those jets.
Because we always killing bosses while standing on ground and its very easy, we need more fun and more challenging boss.
Name of Boss: Mad Inventor💡

**~Thanks for reading my idea~**

5 Likes

me when they remove limit on jetrace
YouLearned

4 Likes

I don’t think this is great because some players have a hard time making it to the end. You would be fighting it alone. (Your health doesn’t regenerate in jet race)

this boss would be really hard as i rarely see another player make it to the end when i do a jet race other than myself and you only have 1 life in jet race and it doesn’t regenerate.

1 Like

It’d be fun, if the boss actually takes more damage from traps. Considering how hitting the boss is already a common thing in fighting them.

There would be traps for the players to use to damage the boss. Maybe bait him into the trap’s range, and make him take damage. Would be pretty fun, not gonna lie. Although do note, the trap will also damage the player. Maybe even use his own missiles against himself (like how fighting the Dummy from Undertale works).

1 Like

Well, this is interesting, but i think this should be seperated from the original Jet Race.

• Maybe a new npc or something else that takes you to the Dangerous Jet Race
1 Like

Sounds similar to secretbase boss

1 Like

i do love the idea but im into “i am speed” or “eurobeats intentsifies” stuff.

1 Like