Let's play a little forum game!

I call it: “Make PW reach the gravestone ASAP”.

PW is running its way into the grave, and you can help buy stuff to accelerate it!

—[SHOP]—
Stamina Drink: 10 Credits - Accelerates by 3 times as much for 2 days.
Runner Shoes: 50 Credits - Accelerates by 2 times as much, permanently.
Jet Shoes: 150 Credits - Accelerates by 3 times as much, permanently.
Jetpack: 300 Credits - Accelerates by 5 times as much, permanently.
Sword: 20 Credits - Defeats a monster (X on the map). PW needs to be near it for the sword to work.

Current Speed: 1 tile a day
Current Credits: 100 CR

MAP:

[P/12/X/4/X/5/X/22/X/G/12/X/23/X/G/GS]

Map Explanation

P - PW. Always on first place.
Numbers - Number of empty spaces before you.
X - Monster. Purchase sword to defeat.
G - Gate. A special task is required to open it.
GS - Gravestone, it’s the goal of the game and PW becomes dead.

How to Play?

It’s simple, PW (P) moves a set amount of spaces each day. It needs to reach the gravestone at the end.

How to buy Shop Items?

Write this in a comment: “!buy [item]”. You’ll be asked to confirm your purchase.

But how are credits actually earned?

• From Random Events.
  • From defeating monsters.
  • Instant +20 CR each month with no update on game development.
  • Instant +50 CR when an incompetent moderator gets hired.
  • Instant +100 CR when the game loses an admin.

Random Events

Each day, a special random event sometimes happens. You can lose credits, get credits, move extra spaces, or even get free items. These will be posted as comments.

Damn thats crazy dawg!!!

Let’s play a game called:
Throw tomatoes at ondrashek06 because not only he doesn’t plays the game at all or has any interaction with the community yet is whining about how the game is „dying“
Reply to this message with a tomatoe

I am bored of these economy thingies

:tomato:

Everyone read this article so we can learn how to deal with ondrashek.

1 Like

I still find it hilarious how he spends 20 minutes making a topic that nobody is going to care about or take seriously. How much free time do people have?

Ondra you have to know that making a post like this is only going to bring hate. It’s a pretty hateful post to begin with. You keep talking about wanting people to treat you differently but you refuse to change the things that people treat you poorly because of in the first place.

You seem to genuinely want a good standing on the forums, and I want that for you, otherwise I’d feel like this just falls on deaf ears. Complaining and spitting all over the game constantly just leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. You’ve made a name for yourself as the guy that always complains and gets banned from every platform he joins. It wouldn’t take much to change that reputation. But you don’t even seem to be trying.

3 Likes

Do the forum mods not ban people?

Reported for spam.

2 Likes

These type of people don’t understand and will never change.

He has been told many times by the community to stop or change his behaviour, he has even been suspended on the forums before, but he chooses to continue posting the same three spam threads every few days (MiiVerse, Nintendo, PixelWorlds “dying”). I think at this point the mods need to take the matter into their own hands and just permanently suspend his forums account since it is the only way he will have to stop.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO that’s a nice one mate