Let's start recording PWE prices

Hello pixelians!

I wanted to suggest you all to record the PWE prices for the future.

Why? Because it might be interesting or even important in the future, I’m thinking like in the year 2025.
I’m already doing this in 13-14th of february 2021, it’s not beneficial for you to do it right now. Wait at least a month before you start doing it.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to know most PWE prices in 2018? I don’t think anyone recorded any footage of most PWE prices in 2018.

So let’s start doing it! Better late than never.

Here is how:

Firstly you need a recorder. Many devices have one built inside, if your device doesn’t have it then I recommend installing OBS studio, if the recording comes out laggy, that’s fine. When you start recording, do the following steps.

Step 1: Find the PWE machine and use it
pwe
Step 2: Go to the “My orders” section and click “place order”

Step 3: Select a category, it’s up to you what to choose, but the best option (in my opinion) would be clothes or weapons.

Step 4: Start clicking on the info button to see the items price in byte coins. (it’s preferred to leave sub-category and rarity to all)

That’s how to do it.

This does seem like a waste of time, so it makes sense for you to find this silly or useless. But you never know, this might become very handy in the future, players in the future might be interested how the prices were back in 2021. It’s completely up to you to do it, personally I don’t think many people will be doing this, in the worst case scenario I would the be only freak doing this.

If you decide to take part of this, make sure to comment when you are going to do this. If you are confused or/and have any questions then you can ask me. Feel free to comment what do you think of this idea.
Doing this might be greatly appreciated in the future.

Thank you for reading.

Recording list: 2/13/2021 recorded all clothes, weapons, misc items and familiars on PWE

1 Like

Problem is with the prices that have been manipulated

You’re right, some of the prices are innacurate. But there isn’t really a better way to do this. For some items you can use your common sense to find out if the price is wrong. This wouldn’t work on all items though.

Hmm ok
But better to give names of items that you,'ve discovered to be manipulated first

I only know 3 items, Brown Zef, Frost Cape and Quickdraw Blades of Nether. We should hurry up before more prices get manipulated.

Would it also work [quote=“VeryTall, post:1, topic:3444, full:true”]
Hello pixelians!

I wanted to suggest you all to record the PWE prices for the future.

Why? Because it might be interesting or even important in the future, I’m thinking like in the year 2025.
I’m already doing this in 13-14th of february 2021, it’s not beneficial for you to do it right now. Wait at least a month before you start doing it.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to know most PWE prices in 2018? I don’t think anyone recorded any footage of most PWE prices in 2018.

So let’s start doing it! Better late than never.

Here is how:

Firstly you need a recorder. Many devices have one built inside, if your device doesn’t have it then I recommend installing OBS studio, if the recording comes out laggy, that’s fine. When you start recording, do the following steps.

Step 1: Find the PWE machine and use it
pwe
Step 2: Go to the “My orders” section and click “place order”

Step 3: Select a category, it’s up to you what to choose, but the best option (in my opinion) would be clothes or weapons.

Step 4: Start clicking on the info button to see the items price in byte coins. (it’s preferred to leave sub-category and rarity to all)

That’s how to do it.

This does seem like a waste of time, so it makes sense for you to find this silly or useless. But you never know, this might become very handy in the future, players in the future might be interested how the prices were back in 2021. It’s completely up to you to do it, personally I don’t think many people will be doing this, in the worst case scenario I would the be only freak doing this.

If you decide to take part of this, make sure to comment when you are going to do this. If you are confused or/and have any questions then you can ask me. Feel free to comment what do you think of this idea.
Doing this might be greatly appreciated in the future.

Thank you for reading.

Recording list: 2/13/2021 recorded all clothes, weapons, misc items and familiars on PWE
[/quote]

well with screenshots

It depends, if you take 300 screenshots then it would work well, but it is easier to record it than take screenshots. Good point, it would be a better option for people who have low storage and more time.

1 Like

how many bc is quickdraw blades cause it was 7 bc fake price

I am unaware of the answer.

I’m pretty sure QuickDraw blades are 11pl which would be 300k bc

If we could just make a website with prices into it.
Ex. website -> pixelworldshop.com -> accessed to the website -> search for the needed item = Items will be shown with its item prizes (updates daily).

[Offtopic - I am a senior price editor of growstocks.com, a growtopian website checker.]

I love if there is such thing as checking prices, but price fraud like the item is suppose to be 10000 bc. those filthy alts down the price to 1bc each.

That is a lot of hard work. My idea is a bit different from your idea though, my point is just to show what the prices were in the past.

Yes, that’s what I also meant. Just in case if someone is an expert coder then the ideas here.

I decided to upload the video to youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpAX3ss5Rxo
Note: you don’t have to edit your video at all, I just edited it so it’s better to watch.

1 Like

I can’t edit the original post so I’ll comment instead. Recorded footage for all items on 13th may 2021.

1 Like

Recorded PWE prices before item inflation (14-15 december 2021)
Pixel Worlds PWE item prices (2021 december) - YouTube

Recorded PWE prices after item inflation (19th January 2022)
Pixel Worlds PWE item prices (2022 january) - YouTube

Although I am not 100% sure if on 14-15 december there was already byte drought in pw.

3 Likes

10 months later and you probably wont see this but would you mind unprivating the videos on youtube I and im sure many others would like to see them

eventhough you know this was 10 months old and you still bumped it smh

Oh no! I bumped a topic, its the end of the world!

I didnt bump it just for the sake of it. I was asking veryfast something.

He did it with a reason :man_shrugging: