LittleItaly's Ultimate Guide To Mining

Are there any items that can be used with the recommended gear to improve armor/resistance?

Not really. An ideal mining set won’t have any item slots to spare for more clothes. You would need to lose one of your gear to accommodate.

The better option is to adjust your perks :] Here are some good ones:

For better damage recieved:
Armorer: +10 armor
Healthy: +10% HP
Helping Hand: +10% HP with a familiar
Vampire: defeating an enemy gives +1% HP

Or for more damage dealt:
Here Comes the Pain: 10% more DMG
Critical Strike: Increased chance of critical hits

And if you’re worried about resistance, Elemental Armor adds 3 to every… well… elemental armor

These are just my personal favorites. There are more that give lighter buffs.

2 Likes

you got a little confused there, you get 70 nuggets per perfectly finished mine as u can collect 50 and get 20 bonus for exitting

1 Like

Highly recommended gear

This is great for revealing paths and ores a lot more easily, making navigations clearer.

Before

After

2 Likes

Ahh yes you’re right. I fixed the error and updated the profit margins to include an extra key. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks for the before and after images. I was wondering why @RetNos told me to prioritize buying the pendant over some other gears yesterday. Now I know why, thanks much!

1 Like

Another update! A handful of players have been asking me about perks, so I decided to give them their own tab in the guide. Feel free to check it out.

Bumping this so I see it on the front page tomorrow and remember to finally add wyverns