Lore world ADE

So, I went through the light clan portal which is to the left side of the entrance portal, and there was smthing like a parkour ig? I’m not sure what it is but does it mean anything?

You need a dark clan member
Then you can complete it

idk… les see what the others have to say

I hate how the lore worlds require teams of people. Why? What if you have no friends?

Basically Endless said that ADE Is irrelevant. = no use anymore. (this is also what the holo says)

We now need to focus on the milk aka saeculum, the new lore world, unfortunately, we (lore hunters) are facing a problem. A room with a password portal and we don’t know this password. We tried emerald, etc etc… we couldn’t find that password.

eyo i was seeing ur 1000 gkeys video. nice one…

1 Like

also i actually did find the milk module but the prob was the others who were with me found the exit and left… i havent been getting anything like that lately…

It needs multiple people because the lore was meant to be a group effort, for the community to discover together

ahh i see… welp gl ig to those who r workin hard to solve it

That is the sad part you need a team :frowning:

The point of the lore is to solve it together

1 Like

Who had such a idea in the first place? It seems like they’re desperately trying for us to NOT discover and solve the lore.

Well you don’t really need a friend group since there already is a group trying to figure it out, and I’m pretty sure they would be happy to have new members any day.

3 Likes

i got the milk today from the nether. hmuch is it nowadays?

Around 5000 byte coins.

Unless they fully added all the lore and what the end of it is how can we solve it with the devs gone

thankyou :slight_smile: pls lemme know if anyone buy

Is this the portal that you are saying?

The new lore world. Ade is not a new lore world… anyways i meant this portal in seaculum.

The password portal at ade don’t have a password.

1 Like

i know this
its frozenflame who dosent get it lmao