Lukepops pvp guide (very good such wow!)

are you a absolutely garbage pvper? well this post is for you! in this post ill show you different block kill clicking methods aswell as super cool strats! please like because I worked hard on this
LUKES PVP GUIDE

1. Butterfly clicking
    Believe it or not you can reach more cps then holding space bar in pvp! surprising right? now how
    do you do this method? place both your fingers on the left click button, then use one finger to
    click then when that finger is going up, use your middle finger to save a second and get more c
    cps, this is good for block killing in worlds such as NOOB, but theres a disadvantage in this
    method its only good for short bursts and not in weapon combat, so its good for block killing

2. jitter clicking
    jitter clicking is an interesting method to say the least but it’s a pretty bad method for health
    reasons, like carpel tunnel so this one is big nono

3. strafe clicking
    this method is the most common method of block killing, its effective but not as much as butterfly
    clicking

CONCLUSION

butterfly clicking is the best method for bk pvp, jitter is the worst, thanks for reading and ill see you in pvpworlds!

3 Likes

Great guide, sad that pvp worlds are dead nowadays though…

thanx, i’d recommend going to the world NOOB to pvp. i go there all the time.

Block killing is not the proper way of PvP’ing, atleast for me. I guess it is the best way right now, for some people I guess, since the way how PvP works right now sucks unless the Devs work on it, give it a buff or revamp it.

theres no regular combat strats for pvp except jitter clicking, block killing is the main method.

Bump.

too fight
many pro
such violent
wow
much weapon

3 Likes

bump

Just emotionally torment them :slightly_smiling_face:
That’s how I pvp :smiling_imp: