Make the game playable on multiple monitors

You can literally tell that this post wasn’t made for the suggestion but for the flex, as Light said, we get it, your parents are rich.

3 Likes

Nice setup!
Although mine is better. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
It cost my parents around €50,000 :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Sighhhhhhh I could buy your whole family :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

i love how the placement and layout of the monitors and keyboards are the exact same layout as Ephus’, haha. Also definitely doesn’t look like a Google image!

2 Likes

here is my gaming setup
(not a flex)

11 Likes

Moment when you know how old Laris is :eyes:

This is my set up by the way:
setup
And price of this set up is so high that you don’t even know these numbers!

5 Likes

Get real noob, look at my setup

Cost me 99999 america moneys

5 Likes

So… rich :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:
I wish I could have something like that

3 Likes

What devices do you guys play on I use a 1998 pentium and my leapfrog leappad kid’s gaming tablet rosegold (with stylus)

3 Likes

Is this a suggestion or another pc setup flex?
(anyways, as for me who only have 1 5-year old windows 10 PC which is now broken, I don’t think it’s necessary + it’s kinda unfair for players who only has 1 DEVICE to play 1 GAME… (also refering to people downloading a file to duplicate the app just to profit. should’ve been illegal)

I like how ppl r showing off their setup while I don’t even have one :smirk:

2 Likes

I like how everything fits well at your home.

1 Like

It’s a suggestion. Nvidia surround messes up the game.

yes I have a very big room to fit all my faberge eggs helicopters teslas and piles of gold bars, money, and diamonds (not a flex)

1 Like

It is, but I can feel this can only be used to ppl who r rich enough to buy pc/CPU setups or just the alternative, app duplication.

1 Like

Ok I have to confess I have it all in one room because I can’t afford more than two rooms (bedroom/bathroom)

1 Like

So big, it can fit a whole mount Everest?! :star_struck:

1 Like

my house that has a bathroom near my bedroom be like

1 Like

Where you live? i want to come and steal some… Cough cough meet your house a little more!

1 Like

I mean one instance of Pixel Worlds. Windows already limits it to one.
App duplication is very simple using either NoxPlayer on Windows, or Wine on Linux.

1 Like

I don’t understand about the mentioned PCs or anything, but I see you really need this.

I probably can’t understand because it’s 2am, I’ll be heading now. (I’ll try to understand this when I wake up)

1 Like