Meanings behind your usernames?

I actually have 2 names so i will tell both

pvpenderman:
It was just a random name…i liked endermans and i still like purple/black but not endermans like yeah…

oskukso:
My real name rn
Like week later when i made forums account i wanted to change my name to this so…oof
I actually got this name…idea? In school when we were playing kahoot…yes. that came from kahoot. How?
Its my fav name osku but added another and switched sides? Its hard to explain.

Look closer of this name oskukso
Its great name in my opinion and its funny to see non finnish people try to say my name xD

A community manager of Growtopia called me inbefore :wink:

I named myself God_of_pandas, because I was reading Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson) at the time and wanted a name more unique than just ‘Panda’ (Panda’s being my favorite animal) so I added the God_of part in it. When the new forums came out I used the name Panda because it was available and obviously rarer than God_of_Pandas.

One friend called me Ghust, another Ghostie, combined them and Ghustie came to be.

Well, when i started playing the game i had in mind that most people spoke english/finnish, so i wanted a name that looked appealing for people who speak those languages. My real name is ‘‘Bernardo’’, and since the game is heavily based on the economy, ‘‘BernardSeller’’ came to be.

Asides from PW, i always used the name ‘‘bernardocpinheiro’’, which is basically an adaptation of my real name that my dad came up with.

bernardbuyer
bernardtrader
bernardscammer
bernardmod
bernardyoutuber
bernardbernard
bernarddranreb

1 Like

I can kinda post here for Jake’s username:

His real name is Jakko or what is it. It just made sense for him to convert it into the “english format” and go with that.

…Well, at least I think that was the case. There is a very small chance he would post in this thread.

I dont know much about the game because i quited many years ago and as far as i know the game is slowly dying. When you enter the game the first thing you see is an ad and the game is dying because everything is too repititive

BernardPro
(20 characters)

These jokes will never stop

Dkoi is a play on the word Decoy, but adding Koi (As in the fish) as a weeb-y way to integrate something of Japanese culture.
I then went to Dkoi Dkoi since its similar to Doki Doki ( a Japanese onomatopoeia for a heart beating quickly)
And then added the X in the middle because of shows like Hunter X Hunter or another show that uses D X D.

I think I put maybe… too… much thought into my name…

3 Likes

Right now?

Yea…like my discord, youtube, twitch etc is oskukso but bc i cant change my name in os and here…yeah

My name CARNI is originally inspired from the word Carnival

1 Like