Microsoft Store version Freezing

The Microsoft Store version keeps freezing randomly for no apparent reason. I have the game in windowed mode and sometimes when I click off the window like I click on a background application then the game just freezes suddenly. It doesn’t happen at 100% every time but it does happen very often especially when you click off the game really fast.
Basic steps to replicate this:

1. open the game (Must be Microsoft Store version!)
  2. change to windowed mode
  3. click somewhere else than your game really quickly
  4. Done, now your game is frozen. You have to close it and open it again in order to play.
1 Like

Also the Microsoft Store version resets the game when you put it in the background. It won’t run in the background and keeps the game frozen or kicks you to a loading into the game(to the main menu). Basic steps to replicate this:

1. open the game (Must be Microsoft Store version!)
  2. join a world
  3. Put your game to background! image
  4. wait for some time (5-10 seconds)
  5. open your game from the background and you will see your game loading into the main menu

Microsoft version is straightup neglected…

5 Likes

Well,the Microsoft Store Pixel Worlds is trash,has a lot of bugs,not worth playing,I recomand to play on Steam,That’s where I actually play the game

4 Likes

I mainly use microsoft version and honestly it’s not as bug filled as people think, it actually works better for me just because of dual moniters as well as not freezing up rarely (which the steam version does)

2 Likes

Also, if you want to get out you can just use Alt+Tab

How to unpause? Alt+Tab doesn’t work xd, or seems to be not working maybe the game truly is frozen just because of switching windows lol.

i dont have any problems with store or steam version :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Do you have it fullscreen? If so no wonder, we here multitask and that causes the game to freeze xd.

I don’t have issues with any version of the game, but from what I can tell based on threads I see here on the forums, the Microsoft Store version seems to have the most issues out of the three.

1 Like