Mining thread

I wanna talk about mining. What set do you use? Profit every day? Best level? I like to do lvl 2 because it has very good profit (300+ Per 2 key) but also lvl 3 clear is more interesting. I use master with a pretty basic zygora set (40k bc no guardian of light help because x2 value it says in miningzygora) I make about 3-4k an hour mining like this. Does anybody else have mining tips,stories, or strats?

Indo lvl 5.i use gsmask, glasses, crown of flames, gloves, epic and exc armor plus some pants and retributor mask. I grind for dark pick so its like 15k profit from 1 hour

Nicee

A defense set with 3 effects:
Dark Pickaxe, Nemean Lion Helmet, Light Guardian Mask, Light Clan Visor, Paladin’s Armor, Pendant, Bunnyrai Pants, Excavator Gloves, Deep Dweller Shoes and Soda Jetpack.

I don’t mine everyday, I only mine on weekends if I feel like it. My profit in a row must be 20k bytecoins.

Silver Mine Key (Lvl.3) is arguably the most profitable ones in terms of keys and gems, I don’t get that much gems below Lvl 3.

My strategies and tips:
-Strong internet connection. Mining server isn’t that good.
-Play on pc, you can’t jump or dodge whilst hitting enemies on mobile devices and pc also offers bigger screen.
-Use jetpack so you can easily navigate through mines
-Kill bats quickly, I’ve been noticing alot of people letting crowd of bats chasing them. It’s hard to survive from them when you mine on a higher level.
-Break the every lava blocks so you won’t get trapped when you go back to get something you forgot.

Here’s a mining guide from a notable forum member, he’s a veteran miner so you can learn alot from his thread:

Dang thanks

Bump for more mining. I was just mining lvl 5 for a few watches and gems and I got 2 watches 1 run! Ik this has happened to other people but never for me.

Bump: Someone give me a challenge to do in the mines :slight_smile:

Bump: Respond people I’m bored you guys are into challenges right?

dont kill any monsters and get to the exit (lvl 3)

Ok imma do that. Want a rec?

whats a rec?
(20 characters)

ohh record. sure why not

Ok lvl 3 you got it
Imma do it now

God 1st try i was at the bottem of the mine and got lava trapped TwT

2nd try got poisened and died withh like 50 bats after me

ahh bad luck dude, sorry if i made you lost lots of bytes :frowning:

Nah its fine imma do it until i win

took a break

Mining with slo mo walk.

Why is this thread restricted to slowmode?

What do you mean by that (Nevermind the mods are mad at me)