Mining vs Fishing profit

hi! still thinking if i should start mining or continue in fishing… my budget is 2pl and i’m always on my mobile, but in nether it’s not a problem, mining might be more hard for mobile users… I want to make as many wls as i can so maybe mining would be more profitable

1 Like

Mining is the best and very profitable too.

2 Likes

yeas mining definetly best although i prefer other profiting methods above mining

1 Like

Go for mining. 2 PLs is enough budget to do mining, although you’d be spending most of your time actively. Thus, you can’t do other side activities whilst doing it.

1 Like

how many wls can i make in 1 hour?

1 Like

IN my experience, I get 10wls per 46-60minutes (bronze key) (equipped with gears)

I heard, if you do level 3-5, you can get up to 20wls+ with gear.

Good luck doing those activities.

2 Likes

well i personally can make 15wls in 1 hour with a 160wls set

2 Likes

For me Fishing if you need need get gems faster.

1 Like

Fishing for instant gems and mining for instant bytecoins and wls + gems

2 Likes

Fishing if you know what you do, mining for funs. And you could consider mass producing many profitable cross-breedables. Actually trading if you are a pro trader, they can get some days 5pl profit just from trading. Trade profit is quite rare but definitely something to consider and hope for.

1 Like

what gear and which mines?

Mining is much more profitable than fishing. I only have mining gears (pickaxe included) worth around 83 World Locks. From my experience, it takes me around 3 to 4 hours to earn a decent amount of gems (10k+) and probably around 15+ World Locks from selling the mine keys that I earned. I’d suggest using a laptop/pc if you’re gonna mine as it’s much easier, trust me.

edit: Since you have a budget of 2 Platinum Locks, you should opt for a Master Pickaxe which is worth around 110 World Locks. For the mining gears, it’s up to you, check their info to know what their benefits are, you can afford them anyway. A better pickaxe + good mining gears = more profit.

2 Likes

well level 4 bring healing potions you will need them i use excavator moustache ,thors armour ,chaos shield ,pirate captain boots ,dweller gloves ,samurai leg armour and sturdy mining helmet

oh and also master pickaxe but u can use heavy if ya want only a small bit less profit

tips: try not to die do use healing pots its worth it and buy gkeys for 4 sell pkeys 7

heres a picture

1 Like

Mining by a longshot. With mining you can make hundreds of thousands of gems in a single day. With a very lazily put together set in the beginning I was making about 50-75k gems per hour from mining alone. If you sold those gems that approximately 28-30 world locks per hour.

1 Like