Missing BC (Hacked ?)

So today I was playing the game normally. I closed the game then re opened it after a while. Before closing the game I had around 1.5m byte coins but after I opened the game It was 1.093m bc. I am pretty shocked right now. I suspect I might have get hacked ? I didn’t download any malicious programs and my password is pretty strog It has numbers, symbols, capital and small letters and I never used it in other websites/games etc. Also wired thing is that 407k bc is the only thing that was gone from my account. Is this like a merciful hacker ??? What should I do to prevent thıs from happenıng again ? Any help will be appriciated.

1 Like

There’s a possibility that your password might be easy to guess or your email may have been compromised. To ensure your safety, I strongly recommend changing both your password and email address.

1 Like

It maybe too late because of whatever you did in the game since signing in but check your recently visited world’s.

Also did you just buy something at the last minute? PWE orders as well?

Hope you work it out

1 Like

Maybe it was a rollback.Im not the expert tho hehe

1 Like

I ordered a few gunmetal shards and then took the order back but I remember receiving my byte coins. For the safety of my items I’ve transferred them into my alt account and I’m playing from that account from now on. But I’ve managed to make a 400k profit In the meantime so the damage is almost gone! Also, I did not memorize the recently visited worlds but they weren’t drastically different. But thanks for the help!!