Mod abuse because of hacking ...how do we move foward?

It’s simple Kukouris dev team matter.

• if they want prevent ultra high profit for hackers or players simple to find.
  • if they see that player who have left game or died, left huge value behind again Kukouri’s matter to create rules for those.
  • Confisicated worlds from hackers and other how to split values evenly to players Dev team has to create rules for those too.

OK i been doing a lot of thinking about The_govenor and i am not the only one who noticed this, my wife did too.
A long while back The_GOV would global all these nice worlds he found decayed…all the time
Its awful sus now that i look back he found a lot of decayed nice worlds. SO…
Here’s what i honestly believe , he is the original hacker and all of a sudden he was getting beat by other hackers, This upset The_GOV so he posted all the decay times so he could try to beat the other hackers by letting everyone be there.
He was being out-hacked and tried to ruin it for them simply put
Why else would a hacker post worlds …like my wife said no hacker is going to leek it they want it for themselves, only explanation is he was being out-hacked

The fact that he has some weird unexplained ways of finding every locked world in existence decay is already sus, that and hackers are always accusing me of “using gov’s fish hacks” sounds like hackers at the very least have a grudge on him. But I’m not going to throw any accusations without evidence :frowning_face:

3 Likes

You can ask @Blackwight and @anon5618516 who I have sent EVERYTHING TO.

END OF THIS TOPIC