Mod request

sorry for posting a lot of mod comments i wanted to make up for my mistakes.
first, my name is yiğit, my surname is gonlüaçık, im turkish, my age is 13 Im boy, i don’t have a brother the country i live in soma manisa i have no brother i have no sister.
my before account Sudenaz01 but i got scammed 4 months ago
i quit but after that i got really bored then i downloaded the game again but i deleted my account i wanted to start from the beginning my side account that i used before is asdhgvmdas
i play with

my purpose of submitting form : this game is very good but scams are ruining the game i wish i didn’t have scams in the game how would it be? Anyway, ignore it all I want is to help jake mods and other players some people come and say look at that idiot his english is terrible
if you are going to do this please don’t write.
Pixel worlds is a very nice game, if this game progresses in a good way in the future, it will be very nice, even now, everyone loves it.
I think that’s it, if you have any questions, contact me on discord Yigit#2769
I really want to be a mod in this game, I tried my best

again i apologize to you all

1 Like

Apology accepted. But do prove yourself and dont outright ask if you want to be a mod

I’m so sorry I just want to make up for my mistakes

1 Like

Its ok

1 Like

It’s okay, I’m glad to see that you have thought about it.
And I’m also sorry if I was a bit too harsh there at the end but just felt like it was nessessary. hope I didn’t hurt your feelings too bad😅

1 Like

It’s fine Yigit.

I wish you the best in the next moderator application. While you are waiting for it, I hope you and we can have fun and contribute to each other in this forum.

I’m happy when I see nice comments like this

What is this? hmm

1 Like

my name in the game is asdhgvmdas and I didn’t say anything like that

I don’t believe you :neutral_face:

Apology accepted. Please stop.
also on side note pls explain

my name in game is asdhgvmdas

How would someone come up with a name “Yigit” ? and make it a forum account

Are you trying to sabotage or? Still, im suspicious

why would i do something like this why do you suspect me

Because your name is literally yigit

Like, Why would you name yourself after someone else? That’s weird unless you are actually that person

my name in the game is not yigit and he need a proof

My question is, why would you name yourself Yigit when you are not… Yigit

The proof can be a simple screenshot, just so you know.