My account DunTe got hacked

Hello moderators/admins, I would like to report a problem that I am facing now and I am really upset and idk what to do, i literally logout 2 hours ago and came back logging in into my account and suddenly I see a green bunny set in my world, the hacker (or idk what to call him/her) joined some of my worlds and one of my worlds was AA where he took all my items from disllay cases, and lost DP AND TM AND DSW (as a most valuable items) from my inventory and a lot of more items that literally cost more then 300m+.
I would like from the admins/moderators to check the IP ADRESS logged in from my account and use some of their data informations to know who did that and also as a proof that I got hacked.
Furthermore, I joined my world BV to check if my items still there (BV AND AA is one of my collections worlds, AA have 100+m of random items placed, sets still there, items in display case wasnt there), BV items and sets and display cases items was there as I was the one who checked world BV not the hacker, so as what I can understand my world AA and inventory have been aimed.
Please I say it again, check the data informations for my account DunTe, thank you so much!
Lost over 400m of items.
Please check the attached picture, the hacker was joining my random worlds and was aiming AA as the target.
PS: The hacker didnt hacked the world he hacked my account, as my dp dsw tm and many valuable items have been disappeared from my inv and also when i logged in and joined Aa world, there was a green bunny set on me.
I need help , I need justice!!!
Please check the attached picture:

In addition, all my bc is gone! I have 0 bc now and imma post some pictures, this is literally how I logged in and got surprised and had a little heart attack i guess.

Left with BH most valuable item ( as my BH was in BV world)

Sorrii to hear about your account
Try sending this to “support@kukouri.com

• Staff [Most Likeli]

Please remember however, the admins won’t be returning anii items whatsoever.
The situation which you’re reporting, is a serious situation, and if you’re attempting to gain free items, you could potentiallii just be banned for wasting staff’s time.

[personal]
Firstlii, Hacked? i don’t mean to sound condescending, nor disrespectful to the situation at hand, however, take it as you may, you could’ve included the new account / owner of world “BV” to show that it was taken from you, as trade logs can be seen by staff.

Secondlii, you were allegedlii hacked, and on your account remains

• Dark Sword
  • Dark Clan Sword
  • Red Light Saber
  • [Those Mid Value Swords/Hand Items]
  • Soda Jetpack
  • Pro Water Gun
  • Raven Wings
  • Blue Light Saber
  • Midnight Cape
  • Your World

Those items being left behind seems a bit suspicious of a false report on your part, as i’ve recentlii seen you ingame with pink pwr armor, and bh, i do remember you having said item, but this seems quite suspicious. anyway, good luck.

I would accept to ban my IP ADRESS if you think that I am the one who did.
I don’t think I’ll continue playing Pw tbh if I won’t get anything… From 500m till 80m of items.
And actually this kind of issue its really suspecious, idk if moderators/admins can check my world AA and ehat happened there in the data system of the world, anyways, I’ll send that email and hopefully I can have a great solution to keep going in Pw, thank you for your time!

Anyone know how much time it takes so the support@koukori answers me?

This is really unfair, I am in a serious case and no one is replying to me, I have already sent the email!

Do mods can know the IP ADRESS when the hacker logged in my account?

I’m not sure because it may took very long time or no respond at all, there are only like 2 developers left if im not wrong, maybe try changing password

Well, they can locate IP adress in the forums probably, but i don’t know about the game, maybe they can?

also try to probably check if there’s something weird about your world, account, etc

i can’t help you that much, probably email is the only way to get help.

whoa, 300 million bc?

Honestly, why are you even trying to reach out to the developers? You are not getting returned any of the items you lost and the hacker has probably already sold what he took from you.
Also, you can’t get hacked as a random thing that just happens so you did something that went wrong that’s for sure.

no one looks support emails

This isn’t a support email :moyai:.

I think imma just quit, if pixel world developpers or who ever is controlling the support@kukouri then gg, I better go quit, cause I think I won’t have justice.

Also I think admins/moderators can check the trade transaction that happened in my world AA since I have 0 BC!

did i said its support email

Admins* can check transactions, moderators are powerless in this matter, unfortunatelii…
@ArabCat ignore it, he’s being sarcastic for meme’s sake, don’t let it become an arguement.

@RetNos [Might want to lock this before it goes spiraling, if possible for @Ab_snake to get contact to admin :person_shrugging: would be nice]

To be honest, I am 100% sure, if the case reached the admins they will know who hacked me by the transactions, and also the trade of the BC that have been traded, furthermore I am not looking for the items idc I want the hacker to be dead, also he might gave the items to his another alt account I am pretty sure he will and also he can get caught by the admins.
PS: I won’t quit even If I lost 3/4 of my net-worth which is 400 to 450 million of BC, I am fine with starting again with 10m of networth, thank you have a nice day.

Also, any other option to reach the admins? I’ve already send an email to the support, but still no replies.

for now, just wait, siskea gets back monday.
and friday at CTALK via discord & ingame, you may have a chance to ask her to check forums [right here] and she’ll get back to you if the situation seems important enough.